Monday, May 24, 2010

For Cass

Reagan and I were checking out photos on Kendra's blog before bed tonight, and we find this:
Cassidee specifically wanted this picture taken for BFF Reagan.
Cassidee says, "Look, Reagan. I'm on a beaver!" (Then picture Cassidee laughing hysterically... she thought she was so funny!)
So, we too got a good laugh out of that. She had me re-read it about 10 times. Then Reagan had an idea.....
"Look Cassidee... I'm on a broom!"
(and you can see on her face how funny she thought she was!)

I love these little BFFs!!! We miss you Cass, and can't WAIT to see you soon!!!

PS. I just now posted a bit about my Mother's Day, but since it was late, blogger put it a couple of posts down. But since it was to give major props to my wonderful husband, I had to let you know it's down below Brooklyn's video. :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shes very pretty. I like how shes riding the broom. i want to give her a ride onnmy hard cock