Saturday, May 29, 2010

School's Out!! and some Sister Lovin'

These are over a week old, but had to put up some pics of Reagan's preschool End of the Year Program. They have a fundraiser dinner, then the kids of course get on stage and sing. ( She was VERY excited about that part.) Here is Reagan with her Bestie Caylie and friend Preston, whom she talks about CONSTANTLY. I'm quite certain Preston is her first crush (after her gymnatics coach!)... she thanks Jesus for him quite often. :) From this picture, you can tell how little R is for her age. These two are each less than 2 months older than her!
B got to take her walker that night (we've gotten where we take it just about everywhere that she could possibly get down), and this is ALWAYS a hit with her. She thinks she is SUCH big stuff.
Looking for Sister on the stage.
Cheering her on after their first song. I LOVE this picture.
These are mostly for grandparents. And no, I didn't video. It was 70 kids all up there nearly screaming... wasn't worth it. She's in the middle, behind the teacher, waving at me.
All the goofy faces before the singing began.
Reagan did great... sang her heart out and did most of the motions. The kid in the glasses to her left stole the show, though!!

Guess her goofy faces weren't done...
"Jesus is my Best Friend (with sign language)"
My fave pic: "Jesus is my ROCK." Check out that kid... too cute! Mine's cute too, but he was hilarious!
More clapping from her Biggest Fan!
Our first offical morning of summer. I was getting breakfast ready, and I come in to find these two lovies watching some Sesame Street just like this. Not a single one of these was staged... I just sat back and quietly snapped photos. Sorry... this was a "Mommy moment" I couldn't resist... and I had to post a few.





My two faves:

I know someday there will be cat-fights in my house, but for now, having them as little BFF's couldn't be better!!!
Happy Memorial Day weekend, everyone! Even David gets to be home on Monday! Yay!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cutest pictures EVER! Those are priceless!

Alli said...

What sweet girls! Their little smiles look the same in the last pic.

Ashley said...

B takes my breath away with her progress. Sweet girls. Love you, Jodi

Vesti said...

Sweet girls!! I LOVE the last picture! And, what progress B has made!! Again I say...AMAZING!!

Amber said...

I love it when they cuddle together. Those mommy moments are the best. I swear the older B gets the more and more the girls look alike.

Contagious smile pictures!

Anonymous said...

bella