Friday, January 09, 2009

Snapfish.... UGH!

Ok, this is my public service announcement.... DO NOT EVER USE SNAPFISH! I am so fed up with them. Yes, I realize I ordered my Christmas cards late because I wanted to wait until Brooklyn got home. So, I am ok with the fact that they got delivered to me after Christmas. BUT... this is the second year in a row that they have shorted me on the envelopes! How hard can it be, really?!?! The cards are ordered in sets of 20, so the envelopes should also be in sets of 20! I was 38 envelopes short... AGAIN this year! Needless to say, some of my sweet friends and family are still having to anxiously await getting the pictures of my sweet girls :) on a card that says "Happy Holidays"... and it is now Jan 9th and I still don't have the 38 envelopes. Ridiculous. I've called twice, and can only talk with people that I can't understand very well and aren't very helpful. So, I will NOT use this website again, and I advise you to do the same.

And please, if you do not receive a card from us this year, know that it is NOT because I don't love you... we had to cut back some and I just can't get it to everyone! Please accept my "Happy Holidays" wishes in January through blogland. :) And stay tuned for more pictures.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Don't order from Sams.club online either. I was PROMISED that they would arrive on Dec 23rd. On Dec 30 I called and they told me my refund would be in my account in a couple of days. Today I checked my mail..Jan 9th...and the cards had JUST ARRIVED. I called again b/c I still haven't gotten my refund and they got a "manager" and it will supposedly be there soon. I had ordered 2 sets of cards so half of my peeps didn't get cards. Next time I'll keep doing all of my ordering from shutterfly.

It makes me feel like people think that I'm a moron if I send them out now. If someone gets yours they'll just be impressed that you got cards out with all you've been doing! That's so funny you posted that b/c I thought about doing a post on Sams. Great minds think alike.

Rachel said...

shutterfly!!

congrats on your sweet baby girl! y'all have been in our prayers the last few months. your family is precious!

Emily said...

wow, someone else told me not to use snapfish for ordering photobooks just this week too. hmmm good tip good tip