Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuteness!

Guess who started smiling yesterday!?!?!?! Sweet Brooklyn! The rest of us have been smiling for awhile now, so you probably guessed right. I caught a few on camera this morning, but they were never at the perfect spot. This was was right after...
Right before... it is hard with digital camera delay!


These two are pretty good... love the smirk! This girl is gonna have spunk.

Thus, I have been on a photo rampage today. The rest are just lots of cuteness that I had to put up... I'm the Mommy, so I get to take as many as I want I guess.
You'll notice we've had 3 outfits/pj's today... she's is really into spitting up right now.
Tired of Mommy's pictures!


Most of the time she is looking left. We can't lay her on her right side due to the shunt, so she always wants to turn her head left now that she is used to it all the time. Here, you can see how her little head is already flat on that side! Poor dear, we try to make her turn it when she is awake as much as possible. Oh well....
This look is totally "her." Pretty much how she looks all the time. Cutie pie. Six weeks old already!
"Whoa." This look reminds me of that baby on the commercials who trades stock.

"Enough with the pictures, Mom!"
Not wanting Reagan to feel left out of my photo craziness, I told her to "Come over here and smile for Mommy." This is the result.
These next two I just love... wish they were more in focus. Looks like they are just having little conversations.


Speaking of Reagan, you can see her gynormous lollipop in that pic. She and her sweet Aunt Mary went out last Saturday on their own "special day" to the museum and lunch. I love how she spoils her! Came home with that thing, and she is still going strong on it. Hilarious. This was right after her nap on their "special day"... immediately asked for her lollipop. I had to give in, we just brushed her teeth several times that day. :)

18 comments:

Tracy said...

wow. that is one big lollipop!! :)

I love no teeth, all gum, baby smiling pics!! :) Those are so cute!!

Andrea W. said...

Can she really be 6 weeks already?!? She is SO cute- love the smirk!

Jami said...

Hey girl,

Your family is so precious and we have been praying hard for sweet Brooklyn, glad to see those smiles!

Alli said...

6 weeks? No way! I feel like you just came home with her! I loved each and every perfect picture of her. I also love Reagan's colorful sweater....cute! How sweet that her aunt took her out for a special day. That is so important!!

Amber said...

I love that top smirk! Those first smiles are so hard to capture.

Do you think R would share that big ol' lollipop?

(actually if she eats those like my kids, i'm not interested)

Marcia said...

Jodi LOVE the happy B photos!! She is so DARN cute... I think she is looking more like R in some of the pics! Love you guys!!!

Witt's Family said...

Jodi, I am Witt Lupher's grandmother (Karen) and just tracked you down to see how your baby is doing. She looks great! Witt went back in the hospital with a respiratory virus in December a couple of days before you got to go home! He was there for 3 weeks but we have him home now! I have prayed for you over the past couple of months and wanted you to know that! I will now follow your blog!

Mauri said...

So precious! I think B looks like R when she's smiling!

Alicia said...

Love it! In the very first pic I thought she looked just like you! She does have your big pretty eyes. :)

Addison said...

Every time I see a picture of her, I can't help but think "Wow God! You amaze us all! She is Perfect!" I think praying for her to be healthy has ultimately made us some Spiritually Healthy People. I thank God for her and how God used her to allow us to tell others about Him. She is precious and so is that Big Sister of hers!!!

Anonymous said...

It DOES look like they are having a conversation, and, you know what, I'm sure Reagan is. It probably doesn't bother her a bit that no one is answering back!

Anonymous said...

Love the pix, thanks, Jodi! Esp love the "sister conversation." You need a big print of that one framed!

Amy said...

Your girls are SO cute! I can't wait until we can get our girls together someday. I hope all is well with you guys. Praying for you all the time! Love you!

Emily said...

cute smiley pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi! It was so good to run into you and Brooklyn the other day and she is SO precious! And of course Reagan is adorable. Her and Aseley make a lot of the same silly faces and it makes me laugh every time!

The Bell's said...

Wow does she look FABULOUS or what?? God is so good! Her eyes are so bright and she is just beautiful!! I CANNOT believe she is already 6 wks! Can't wait to see you guys! Call when your in town! Love, kim

Unknown said...

I think Brooklyn looks a lot like Reagan, too. Too cute! I haven't had internet in forever, so Brooklyn has really grown since I last saw her pictures! Precious girls...

Krystal Cummins said...

So sweet! You are right, she WILL have spunk! Looks like she is growing well.

I so remember getting those big lollipops, I loved them.