Monday, January 12, 2009

Catching Up

Reagan got a fabulous Christmas present that she is putting to great use... the bouncy house. It is great for lots of reasons: it fits in my living room or can go outside, it deflates or inflates in 30 seconds, and I can bounce with her! We've had it up at least once each day since it got here, and we love it!
Here is Mommy, joining in the fun!



Please come visit us so you can bounce with her too!!
I looooooove our looks of pure joy in this one. Totally how I feel! Sweeeeeet girl!
R has been into taking pictures lately. Here are a few of her masterpieces thus far...
The one right before this contained nudity... and I didn't know she took it. Glad I found it and deleted it before anyone saw more of me than they ever wanted to!
Love the self portrait.

She took this one while swinging! I thought it was pretty good, on the part of the photographer, not the subject.
Since having B around, R seems SO big to me! And I am just more and more in love with my girls everyday... can't get enough of them. This particular morning, R was just too cute for words in her school clothes. :)

And this little one makes the funniest faces! Here is one, mid-nap.
No funny face, but she just looks so tiny with that paci in! Can you tell she also loves her swing? Seriously, thank goodness for swings and bouncy seats!
I was burping Brooklyn, and Reagan came up and went forehead to forehead with her, smiling and sweet talking to her sister. It was too sweet, and I happened to have the camera right beside me. :)
Last Thursday, Brooklyn turned one-month old! She has already changed so much, it is amazing. Yesterday at the doctor, she weighed 9 lbs 11oz! Go Brooklyn! Here is our monthly photo shoot in her new pink chair (thanks again, Julie!!)... there were actually several good ones for her age I thought, so I just put them all. :) We'll take them each month with Mr. Beaver.




(This one the color turned out weird You can see her little flexed feet... this is a big prayer for her. The spot where her lesion was on her spine controls the nerves to the ankles. Hers stay flexed all the time, and grew that way obviously, so we will work nonstop to get them to relax with her stretches and PT. She will probably need braces on them eventually to walk, so we pray for that to be an easy possibility.
Again, she is quite little Miss Funny Face.Here, I think she might have smelled her own diaper stink by the look on her face.
And then I think she spotted something disgusting and frightening on the ceiling.
And just a few more of my oldest cutie. We went outside to swing the other evening, and the wind was CHILLY. So, I had to take pics of how sweet she looked in her hoodie.
The swingset produces big smiles everytime!



LOVE this one.
Here is my little monkey about to slide. I can't WAIT til she is 3 and can start gymnastics... she has NO fear and is really strong! She'll love it!
That catches me up for now. Have a great week!! Love to all!

17 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

love the pictures of both the cutie beaver girls. oh how i miss you guys!

Unknown said...

both girls look soo good. I love Regan bouncy house..we started to get one but did not know we would put it. And Brookelynn is just soo cute love he in her little chair and pink outfit. Hope you re learning how life is with two and that your are getting sleep. I pray for you and your girls all of the time.

Stacia said...

That bounce house is so cool! And it fits in the living room?!? I might have to put that on my list for this summer for when it is too hot to go outside :-)
And little B is one month old?!?! Can't believe it. She is looking just as cute as ever in that little chair with her Beaver!

Amber said...

Not only do you have the best head of hair in Texas---you also look amazing after giving birth 4 weeks ago. If you weren't so sweet I'd have to hate you.

I LOVE those pics of B in her big girl chair they are so cute and love the forehead to forehead picture. So sweet.

Alli said...

Ah! I never thought to put the bounce house inside! Duh! Sammi got one when she was 2 and it is the best traveling "toy" too. I can't get enough of Reagan's big blue eyes! Brooklyn is a gorgeous baby!

Alli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ali said...

Your girls are precious! I can't believe how big Brooklyn is already. She looks really good. I can't believe Cannon is 2 weeks now! It really flies by. Being in the hospital our days were over before I knew it, and I couldn't keep up with what day it was. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, they have been very encouraging. We got discharged today! Yea!!!

Tracy said...

Look at you all skinny one month after having a baby!! :)

I can't show Bryson those pics of the bounce house inside your house or I'll be in trouble! That thing is amazing! :) How neat!!

Love all the pics of your girls! They are so precious :)

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine how busy mom has time to compose a blog (maybe you can write while asleep??) but thanks so much for the updates and the wonderful pix. We take the computer each time we do down to granddaddy's so he can see all the updates. He and Granny Jo absolutely love being able to keep up with all the developments in the Beaver den. Thanks so much!

~*~Candice~*~ said...

awww what cuties!! You guys are so blessed!!!

Rachel said...

Precious girls!!!!

The Speck family said...

Oh my goodness, such beautiful and precious, precious girls.....I can't believe Brooklyn is already 1 month old! I was just telling our NICU nurse friend yesterday how amazing Brooklyn is and how she was able to come home so fast~ you guys are awesome and continue to be prayed for. Whenever I am able to get myself to TX I would love to see you. Hugs, Kelly S.

Ashley said...

Both of your girls are so precious

Emily said...

Love the pics. B is getting So big! And I love the hoodie pics of R- SIGH. I love the big blue eyes!

Mary said...

What great pictures, and that bouncy house looks fantastic! Dane does the same hanging by the arms thing before he slides, too, and it terrifies me. He claims that's what the kids at church do - peer pressure already at age 3!

Lindsay said...

Bounce house? Wow, when does she get the pony? How lucky! But seriously~ how cute!

Unknown said...

I know this post is about your girls, but I just wanted to say that you look absolutely gorgeous in those bounce house pics. Your hair and smile are beautiful and it is obvious that you are one very happy mommy. :)