Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Can't Think of a Title

I guess "Just a Bunch of Pictures of Reagan" would be the most appropriate title. Last week, she got a stomach bug for about 3 days... then like the precious giver that she is, she gave it to me. So she and I did a whole lot of laying around and chilling last week. But I still got out the camera a time or two, so here are Just a Bunch of Pictures of Reagan from the last week or so.
I love these pictures in her high chair because you can see how long her hair is getting! We can do several hair do's now, but at home it is mostly just normal. But it flips out like that by itself on the sides, and I LOVE it.
Pretty girl eating her cheese. "Chee" is one of her favorite words these days.
Breakfast one morning with a funny look on her face. Go figure. Nothing like some Honey Nut Cheerios, milk, and bananas for a healthy start to your day!
One of the many times she had no clothes on due to puking on her outfit. Here, hanging out with her babies. And Snugglie. Can't forget Snugglie.
She LOVES this toy, but can't work it that great yet. Her legs are still too short and barely touch the ground while sitting, but she tries to ride it anyways. Grammy and Pop gave this to her for her birthday, and it is a HUGE hit these days now that she has figured out how to get on and off the zebra by herself. You see in pictures later why this skill came in handy for her today.

What do you do when you're sick? We lay around and watch Noggin.
Or we work a few calculus problems on Mommy's TI83 Plus. I keep telling everyone she's a genius! She found my calculator and now wants it with her at all times. That's my girl... (Susan, I figured you especially would love this.)
Close up so you maybe could see the boo-boo on her forehead where she fell into the wall. It left quite a mark.
I love this look on her face, and this outfit. So here ya go.
Ditto here.
We had out several books for some light reading, then decided to do a dance on them.
Giving Gloria some lovin'. She now can say Gloria's name and calls her constantly. It comes out more like "Gore-YA!"

Some of my new favorite pictures of all time. She had a pretty bad fever this day, and woke up from her nap with her hair stuck flat down on her head. She looked so stinkin' funny!
He bed head is usually sticking out everywhere, but her fever made her sweat too much I guess! Doesn't she look just awful!
Lounging with Archibald Asparagus.


Kendra and Rach, I guess this outfit is officially too small! Look at the shirt!
What's better than carrying around your Snugglie all day? TWO Snugglies. When a girl is sick and wants both Snugglies all day, I give them to her. Can't help it. Here, in the bathroom...
... in the guestroom by the PacknPlay (she kept saying "Night-night" to the PacknPlay)...
... and rolling around on the floor. Still with a smile though!
Mom, look how good she did putting her animals in the train! She still loves her Christmas present!

Ok, this was today. Too funny! Again Gloria getting some hugs and kisses from Reagan...
... and Gloria giving kisses back! Too sweet! They are such good friends.
So Reagan thinks, "hey, if I can ride that horsey all by myself..."
"...let's take my friend Gloria for a ride!"
Gloria is so good. She just takes it.


9 comments:

Tracy said...

she is so so cute. i'm loving the long hair! you know, she and bryson would have some good lookin' kids...with blue eyes!

i hope she's feeling better now...you too!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

she may eventually become a big ole math nerd but atleast she will be the cutest one in this decade. i am sorry you have been sick. no fun!

guess what?! we are signing another 6 months. yes, please read that sentence with frustration in your voice! oh well, atleast now we can go on vacation! :)

for all who read this, feel free to pray for me, I can't post on the blog (house rules)

Unknown said...

Sorry you guys have been sick! The only thing worse than a sick baby is a sick mommy having to take care of the sick baby. At least Reagan can provide enough entertainment to make the days pass quickly even when she is sick. She is so cute, and her personality is just adorable! Does she love Veggie Tales? That is the subject of Jackson's most recent obsession. He has that same Archibald Asparagus toy.

Pearson Family said...

I hate being sick! I hate my little ones being sick, which they have been lately. I hope all is better in your house! LOVE the dog pictures.

Susan, sorry to hear about the house. Have fun on your vacation! Can you post on that? I guess it is safe to comment on this blog.

Rachel said...

Her hair is gorgeous! love it! and the calculator picture cracked me up. esp. the way she is sitting - somehow that reminds me of you, even though I've never seen you sit that way. she will be a cool nerd like her mom, i bet. sorry y'all were sick.

come see me!

allyo said...

Hey Jodi...this is Mav (I hope you remember me;) I love to look at your blog. Miss Reagan is so cute! I love her hair!! There is something about her sweet little face that reminds me of my Camden. I think they would be buddies if ya'll lived closer. I hope we get to see you and Reagan at homecoming. Maybe the girls could meet...you never know, they might grow up and be Kojie sisters! :~)

Anonymous said...

I sent my mom the picture of Reagan with the graphing calculator and her comment was, "You go girl!" You should also know that I brought up your blog at work just now and my co-workers went ga-ga over Reagan. One of them said she should be a Gerber baby. I agree!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the flipped 'do on Miss Reagan! If I commented on every adorable picture, this comment would take up the entire page. :) Sorry to hear you were sick AND taking care of Reagon while she was sick. That is the worst ever!

Julie said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! I love the hair!! Noel is bald, so I am ready for the natural flippies!!
J