Monday, September 17, 2007

Look what Reagan's Poppy bought her!!! Isn't she the cutest little cheerleader you've ever seen!?!?! (don't answer if it isn't 'yes')


When we were in Dallas last weekend for Charlie's party, she got to go over to Grammy and Poppy's and visit. Not only did they have new cool toys for her to play with AND a new cheerleader outfit, but a new DVD for her to watch too! This is a high chair that is SO cool that stays at their house. You can put it on the floor like a recliner. So she reclined and watched her new movie. She had SUCH a great day! Switch outfits, right back to the chair.
They too advantage of the hot day and went swimming. Reagan seemed to love this shady spot on the ledge to enjoy the water.
And laugh at Poppy who was SO funny!


The waterfall was way fun too.
JUMP!
So much fun with Grammy!!!

She loves this stool at their house. She goes RIGHT to it in their living room. It cracks me up.

She never got all the way to standing all by herself, but not for lack of trying!
Mostly ending up like this... with her belly hanging out! :)

Here she is playing with the new Little People Barn Poppy bought. She moo-ed at all the animals, not just the cows. Guess we'll have to work on some more barn animal sounds!
Thank you Jim for those pictures! I made a trip to Dallas without my camera! YUCK! So mad at myself. So Jim let me have pics off of his. I have no other evidence of our trip together. Wait, Amber gave me one! Next post.....
Ok, here are just some fun pics from our last week at home. A tupperware tub makes a great hat in case you ever need one!

Since she could still see out of it with it down over her eyes, she walked around like this for about an hour! She thought it was SOOOOO funny!!!
On to her new obsession.... Dora. This girl is in LOVE with Dora. She can say "Dora", and that is the first word I hear from her crib in the morning. She starts asking for Dora first thing! It is so funny to me that someone this little is so obsessed! I only let her watch it for a little bit everyday, and I swear it is her favorite part of the day! Here, she is literally clapping and dancing when I turned it on for her!
Watching her good pal Dora. The Backyardigans have gotten the boot!
This is the look I got when I turned Dora OFF!
And this pic I put in just because I thought she looked so pretty. Looks like she has on lipstick to me... if I do say so myself! :)
Daddy's hat is almost as fun as the plastic tub!! LOVE this face! Makes me laugh out loud right now while typing this!

We are learning a new skill... using a fork!! The girl is , thankfully, eating just about anything now that she has NINE teeth! NINE! I looked the other day and noticed a new one on bottom, then felt around and found 2 molars on top! Anyways, I am putting a fork in her hand now to get her at least trying, and with mac and cheese she does ok! Yay! Big girl!
See?!?! :)
These last two pics are just too sweet. This is how she seems to always sleep these days... with one foot between the bars. I find her like this every night almost, but last night I had to take a picture. She just looked so precious I wanted to SQUEEZE her!
And lastly, on Sunday after church and lunch, she was SO tired. Sundays are hard on little ones! Anyways, we got home and I took her dress off and thought she could just take a naked-nap. So we went through our ritual of rocking before bed, and she FELL ASLEEP IN MY ARMS! Y'all, it has been MONTHS since she has done this! I held on a little too long I bet, I just loved it so much. David came in and took a pic. Always my favorite part of the day, but this one was GREAT and photo worthy. (I look funny in it because I am still singing to her.)

More to come... I am way behind on pictures! Love to all!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Lots of good pics! :) I think she looks adorable in the UT outfit. So cute!

And I'm glad that she has her own "Poppy"!! Not many people have a grandpa named "Poppy". It just happens to be the coolest grandpa name ever :)

Falling asleep in your amrs!!! I would have held on for a long time too!! We miss those days, huh?! :)

Julie said...

I love them!! And since there are no cheerleaders in the family (only Raiderettes and one rebel gymnast) I can firmly say that she is the CUTEST cheerleader ever!! I love all of her expressions. She is just beautiful with her blue eyes and whispy hair. Precious! And I'm glad to see that she still likes her chair!
J

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Go Horns! The cheer leading uniform is incredible! Tripp is in love with the Wonder Pets. I also try to keep his watching to a little bit in the mornings, and he goes crazy for those little pets. The picture of you rocking Reagan is precious. I love that feeling. It wasn't until the past month and half that Tripp would fall asleep in my arms before a nap or night night. I cherish those moments, too. I will just hold him and hold him.

Unknown said...

So cute! I always get a good laugh from the pictures you post! Thanks for the smiles. Of course the UT outfit is so cute! I know if we have a girl, she will have one too.

amie said...

I love all her many faces and expressions...to cute!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, you don't look funny in the pic of you and Reagan. It is so sweet! I would have held on for a long time too. Kudos to David for thinking to take a picture! Mine seems to remember when I have no makeup on and my hair looks bad. :(

Marcia said...

OMG her eyes are so pretty!! Love the one where she is watching tv and dancing where you can see her on her tip toe! GREAT PICS

Kendra said...

Here's a kiss for sweet, big girl Reagan. When can we see you again?

Rachel said...

yeah, she's pretty cute. Our child will NOT have a cheerleader outfit like that. Go Raiders.
She is looking like such a big girl - so pretty! Miss y'all!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love the plastic bucket hat, she is becoming a little fashionista!