Wednesday, April 03, 2013

February Catch-Up

Almost there!
~
This one is out of order... but just a selfy of me and my Big Girl at her classroom Valentine's Day party.  I asked her if she would let me kiss her in public for her entire life, and she said yes.  :)
 
 Brooklyn resists any and all things "school" when she is not AT school.  She is WAY too busy doing her own thing to spend energy on such things.  So, I don't have NEARLY as many pictures and things to save in her "Box".  But she does love this markerboard and will color on it... as long as I don't ASK her to.  Kids.  Anyway, this day she wrote her name all by herself.  So since I couldn't save it in her box, I had to photograph it!  And she thinks writing Ks are hard, so she was practicing at the bottom of the board... only because I didn't ask her to.  :)
 Our first time to go OUT to dinner with Uncle Ronnie and fam while he was in Houston!  We've eaten IN at the hospital, but this time we went OUT for steak!
 Miracle.  Plain and simple.  Walking out to the car.
 My lil Valentines.  Again, B looking up at her sister.
 Reagan's box for her school party.... pink duct tape.  Love it!  She did it all by herself.

 PARTAY!
 I printed mazes for the kids that were a hit.

Her party food was ice cream sundaes with all the fixins.  Kids were THRILLED.
 
 This picture sums up a million afternoons in my house... they came out to do a parade.  :)

 Crazy Hair Night for Reagan's Wed night church class.  She WON!  :) 

 Another pic of many evening moments in my house.  :)
 Reagan's art teacher selected an "abstract" piece of Reagan's for their Barnes and Noble art show.  So, we got to go to the store, see her work on display, and buy some new books of course.  So proud of my little artsy-girl!



 In Houston, the first day of the Livestock and Rodeo is "Go Texan Day."  So, everyone in town is to dress Texas.  Yeehaw, we love it!!!  My little cuties!  SOOOOOO glad that Brook has some boots now that fit her braces!!!!
 
 
Reading a new book we picked up at Barnes and Noble.  My heart nearly explodes when she reads to her baby sister.

Again, wish I had this in hard copy.  But this is Brooklyn's portrait of me.  :)  My favorite part is the giant eyelashes. 

On to March!!!  Thanks for "catching up" with us!


No comments: