Saturday, May 02, 2009

Crazy Girl

This was Wed night. R had gotten her bath and pj's, and we told her to head back to the bathroom for teeth brushing. I go in there, and hear her singing this song. Run to get the camera and ask her to sing it again, but it was NOT as good for the camera the second and third time. But you'll get the idea. (She calls everything on tv a "movie", so best I can figure out, she picked this up from DancingWithTheStars from the previous night. We don't listen to Britney.... but she's singing "Womanizer" and obviously has no clue what the words are. Good thing.)

This morning:

She starts whining and proceeds to tell her Mommy "I need a snack RIGHT NOW!" I freeze the moment and say "Whoa whoa whoa... instead of being ugly, let me hear a sweet girl ask with her manners!" Her response...exact words...

"Please Mommy, can please I act ugly please?"

What are we gonna do with this girl!!?!?!? :) I'll admit, she is darn funny.

5 comments:

Alli said...

That was funny! glad you captured it!

Alicia said...

Holy crap! That is hysterical!!!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh! That is HILARIOUS Jodi! I don't know what's funnier, her singing womanizer or asking if she can please act ugly!!!

Marcia said...

OMG that is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!! Love it!

Amber said...

That's great. I think she needs a microphone!