Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5 months, and some other stuff

Not a whole lot to report around here, just the usual stuff. But, I've taken some fun pics lately, so I thought I would share!
Look close in this one, you'll see Reagan swinging "REAL HIGH." She always asks for "REAL HIGH", and usually Mommy doesn't do it great enough. So, Daddy did it this night when we went to the park. R is having her birthday party here this summer, and I am SO excited about it.

This girl has NO fear. She just squeals the whole time!
We took a picnic the other night. She just looked so pretty with her Subway! (at least to her Mom)
When Target was selling this shirt a couple years ago, I bought it in every size they had. So, she now has the 3T. Her eyes just look stunning.... at least to her Mom. :)

Thurs was "Water Day" at school. She was not happy with me stopping and taking her pic in her swimsuit and cover-up that morning, though. I just love how shiny she looked with her sunscreen on!
I needed some closeups to choose from for the front of Brooklyn's baby book, so I just did some snapping the other day while she was chillin' on the couch. Had to post some, and had a hard time deciding!! :) LOVE those eyelashes!




R requested some new sunglasses for when she is swinging outside in the afternoon. She faces the sun, and yep, she probably really needs them! So, we fell in love with these for $4. Too cute!

She's really into "gardening" right now, watering everything in sight!
I constantly have my sunglasses on my head this time of year, and now I find her like this! :) Notice she is concentrating on that watering can... tongue out, of course.

Brooklyn turned 5 months this week! Can't believe it. She is trying really hard to sit up, and is really into drooling on any toy given to her! She is the smiley-est baby ever. All I do is say her name, and I get these sweet faces. Here are her pics with Mr. Beaver in her chair. Again, I had to put a bunch.... cutie girl.



These two are my faves:

While I was cooking supper tonight, I turned on Baby Mozart for B. R comes in, scoots her pink chair over so she was right next to B's bouncy, and sprawled out to watch the "baby movie" with her sister. Too sweet. :)
R's birthday isn't for several more weeks, but we found her present early. Gotta love craigslist! And David and I both absolutely can NOT wait on stuff like that, so we just gave it to her this weekend. Anyways, here she is finding her new wheels in the backyard.
Here we are, turning on the radio to find her some tunes. YAY!!! She isn't that great of a driver yet, but she'll get it. :) And so sweet... she saw both seatbelts on the seat and said "one for me, and one for Bwook-in when she gets bigger!"
Quickly, before we were late for church, snapped a pic of this blessed Mommy with her angels on Mother's Day. We even color-coordinated on accident! I mean, the girls matched on purpose (LOVE these dresses, K!), mine was an accident.
And here is the outtake. David was making some noise to try and get R to laugh, and Brooklyn evidently did NOT find it funny! Sorry your Mommy laughed at your turmoil, B!
That is all for now! Thanks for checking in on us!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

It's funny how much Bryson and R are alike! They both are thrill seekers, love sunglasses, and have their tongues sticking out when concentrating :) Too cute.

Love all the pics!!!

...love your hair too! Very cute!!! And a great length for the hot summer!

Alli said...

When did you cut your hair? I love it!

sorry, I love the last picture of B crying, R's look on her face, and you laughing. Priceless! I'm so mad, I didn't get a Mother's Day pic with my kiddos. :(

And I like the 2nd pic of B in her pink chair. Heck, I like them all!

*Kendra* said...

Sweet pictures! I can't wait till our girls can ride in their jeeps together!

~*~Candice~*~ said...

awwww what cuties!!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Looks like Caddo was so much fun--your pictures look so much like around where Shad's relatives are over there. I do hope you ate some Pelican Lodge while there. Your girls are so precious, and I can't help but smile right back at Miss Brooklyn and her big grins!