Thursday, April 02, 2009

YIPPEE!!!!!

Finally, my girl is in panties!!!!! I have been putting this off for awhile until I got used to life with multiple children, but now I can't believe I waited so long! Yay! Only one kid in diapers! (yes, R still wears them to sleep in, but probably not for long!)

To accomplish this feat, she has gotten to be "naked" for several days. She loves it, way too much. Now, I have to convince her to wear clothes again while she is at home! Oh well, could be worse. As for the pics, aren't they sweet? R just loooooooooooves her Sister. B was hanging out in her seat on the table after dinner, and R just had to get up and have a chat with her.
Doesn't get much cuter than this!!
I am so proud of Reagan and how easy this has been. We were worried about number 2 for a couple of days, but we've knocked that out too!! Yay! Even did great at school this week! She is a champ!
~
Before I do the mega-post for catch up, I thought I would put in the way-overdue 3 month pics of Brooklyn. Especially since her 4 month is next week.... Enjoy!



Love this one!

8 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Congratulations on getting one out of diapers!! We are still working on it. Not quite mastered the number 2 thing yet. I cannot believe Brooklyn is almost four months already. She is growing so fast!!!

Marcia said...

Yeah R for your big girl panties!!!! B is so darn cute! Love all the pics!

Alli said...

Yippee is right! Congrats to all of you!

Amber said...

I think she has a future with the piano!

Tracy said...

Those pics of B in the chair are so cute..especially the last one where she is thinking "whoa, that's my name".

Congrats on getting R out of diapers!!! It's nice, huh? :)Yea for Reagan!

Amy said...

Oh man, those are great pictures! That Brooklyn is just a little doll. And as for Miss Reagan, she sounds like a hoot. Congrats on the potty training by the way!! I need tips for my little one, two in diapers is not cool. Love you!

Ashley said...

Panties are a HUGE deal! Congrats R!

Jessica said...

So proud of her in PANTIES!!! We do naked potty training too. I love the naked Hiney on the piano bench. I would totally be blowing that up and framing it! You have the cutest family!!!