Thursday, April 16, 2009

Precious Big Sister

"Baby Reagan"


Reagan just comes in the kitchen from the potty. No panties (this is a common occurence at our house).
I ask her "did you forget your panties?"
She ever so sweetly replies, "No, I just got this instead."
I see, literally, nothing. I ask, "What instead?"
"THIS." Pointing at her rear end.
"Turn around, show me."
She turns around, I still see nothing. Go over there and 'spread em', and she has one of my pink ear plugs that I sleep in stuck between her cheeks, over her little hiney hole. Seriously.

15 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Thank you for that laugh!

Lacey said...

haha - i hope you threw that one away. :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

oh my goodness, I almost wet my pants reading this b/c I laughed that hard. I LOVE THAT KID!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Thank you for that image! Haha...I can't wait to have kids!

Sarah said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Stacia said...

OMGoodness!! How funny!! Love that top picture btw....

Tracy said...

haha!!! oh no. i guess it's time to retire that pink earplug!!!! :)

i guess she just decided to plug things up rather than wear panties. genious :)

sooo funny :)

The Brown Family said...

Oh my gracious!!! Miss Reagan has been cracking me up lately. Thanks for sharing.

Mauri said...

Oh, my! that girl is FUNNY! She's going to love that you documented all of these stories on the world wide web someday! Ha!

Mandy said...

That is hilarious! Now I'm going to wait for Ella to do something like that!

Alli said...

This was the perfect laugh out loud moment for me today. Priceless!

Amber said...

You're always going to think twice from now on before you put an ear plug in your ear.

I guess finding that hole in her hiney really traumatized her!

Jill said...

The joys of motherhood! Never a dull moment with clever little girls around!

Amy said...

Umm, i'm not even sure what to say. That is hilarious! can't wait to hear more Reagan stories, that girl is funny. Hope all is well, love you!

Unknown said...

NOOOOOO! Omg that just made my day.