Thursday, March 26, 2009

To Tide You Over

Since it has been over 2 weeks since I posted pics, I thought I would give you a tidbit before the MAJOR post of our Spring Break trip. Sorry it has been so long! :)
~
These were just from some playtime on the floor mat. Can you guess which is Reagan and which is Brooklyn?!?

Reagan took these next two. She doesn't want me to take her pic right now, she wants to use the camera herself. I won't tell you what David was doing when she snapped this priceless gem. :)

And yes, I have shorts on.

Cutie in her "firewoman" hat. The fire truck and firemen came to school this week.... HUGE hit with R. She got to "drive" the truck, which she has not quit talking about! (sorry, I forgot to take out the red eyes.)

Just some fun pics of happy Brooklyn. Seriously, she is a dream child. Happy ALL the time! All I did was say her name, and I get this reaction.




I am ridiculously, hopelessly, unashamedly (is that a word?) in love with my girls. Much much more to come!

10 comments:

~*~Candice~*~ said...

awwww that is sooooooo awesome!!! What a happy baby! You guys are blessed more than you know!! Love yall!!

Hollie Reese said...

They look so much alike! They are both just adorable.

Amber said...

The second one from the bottom!!! I want to pull her off of my screen and love on her. So SWEET!

And I laughed out loud when I realized what David's picture was. That is priceless!

Ashley said...

I love the fireman fascination! :)

The Speck family said...

Beautiful, beautiful girlies! Brooklyn's smiles just melt my heart....I just want to kiss those cheeks. Hugs to you all!

Unknown said...

The first pick is Brooklyn, Dave is on the toilet, and that smiley baby makes me so happy!!!

Melissa Taylor said...

awww..I'm in love with them too, and I don't even know them :)

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

They are beautiful!

Amy said...

Umm, I'm pretty sure I know what David is doing and that is hilarious! Toddlers with cameras=danger. :) Your girls are just sooo precious. Brooklyn is getting so big and that smile just melts my heart. Hope all is well, praying for you guys! Love you!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

What beautiful girls you have and how exciting to only have one in diapers!!!! Such freedom! That Brooklyn is one smiley girl. So sweet. Hope y'all are having a good week!