Monday, March 09, 2009

Pure Joy

Yippee! I haven't been able to get Blogger to accept video from our digital camera in MONTHS! Today it works... just in time!

~

Brooklyn laughed for the first time at my Mom when we went to my Grandparents' house a couple weeks ago. So, of course we didn't get it on camera, and she hasn't done it since. Until this weekend, when Brenna came over. Aunt BB is evidently hilarious!

This was tonight. She was completely against sleep, has been for a couple of days, but she has been so happy! Such a happy kiddo. But the belly laughs are new, and we can't get enough of them! These are kinda long, and forgive her parents and their goofy faces, noises, and laughter. I was so happy that I ended up crying my eyes out after this. Seriously, there is no better sound in the world than your baby crackin' up.

There is no way in the world you enjoyed those as much as I did, but hope it brightened your M0nday!! I think of all the prayers for this girl, then I see her joyful spirit already shining through..... all I can say is God is so so good.

18 comments:

Tabby said...

How precious! There is nothing better in the world than hearing your baby laugh! She is such a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I love those, even the goofy parents! That was a great way to start my morning off.

Amber said...

Ok, that was me...Amber. I have NO idea why it's making me anonymous. It's only doing that on your blog.

Jessica said...

I love it. All my kids heard it and came over and were laughing right along with B. They thought it was hilarious!

Alli said...

What a great way to start my Monday morning! I don't know which was cuter, hearing B laugh or watching you and David getting her to laugh. Loved it!

jaymie said...

i was laughing at david's giggle as much as i was laughing at B!! HOW GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looks so much like R in the first video!Now you can spend all day every day making her laugh over and over!!!!

Alli said...

Such sweet sounds! I can never get enough of my kids laughing either.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! It definitely brightened my Monday. Stefany

Marcia said...

awe that was so fun to watch!! LOVE IT!!!

Mandy said...

I absolutely loved watching that! Makes me want another one.

Melissa Taylor said...

That was too sweet. She looks very happy to have you guys as her mom and dad.

Unknown said...

Yea Brooklyn!!!! Love that girl and can't wait to meet her someday. :)

Mauri said...

Not gonna lie... I cried a little bit watching her laugh. Tears of Joy! Such a precious sound! Love you and miss you!

Alicia said...

Greatness!!

Amy said...

Oh, so sweet! I looove Brooklyn's precious laugh. Hilarious that she was almost crying she was laughing so hard. Funny girl! I know you could listen to it all day. She is getting so big and is just so beautiful. Call me if you come to FTW next week. I would love to try to work something out to see each other even if only for a few minutes. Sure love you guys!

Lacey said...

oh man! that is the sweetest sound. i bet her abs were sore, along with y'all's! :)

Jen Mall said...

So sweet! I love the sweet sound of baby giggles! Espcially baby giggles we have been praying to hear!!! Love it!
JP

~*~Candice~*~ said...

Awww that is soooo sweet!! Thank you for sharing....it made my day!!! Bless yall!