Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Girl

Check out this stance... especially the bottom lip and the toes!
Baby Brooklyn's bedding came!!! Much excitement for Mommy... more on that later. But most exciting thing for R was the big cardboard box. It has been a box to color, hide in, put babies to sleep in, etc... life doesn't get much better than a big box when you are 2!


Sick days. R and I both have been down with a cold. This was Friday... we're on the mend now. But she was just so darn cute that morning, with her Purple and Lion watching Little Mermaid with Mommy. We did lots of movie watching and relaxing together. I'm trying to soak up every minute of these last few moments just the "two of us" at home.

Couple of stories I needed to document:
~
Yesterday morning I was in the bathtub, and she was standing next to it talking to me. She kinda slipped on the bathmat, and I said "Careful sweet girl, you ok? You lost your balance." She looked puzzled, kept looking back over her shoulder, then said "Mommy, where'd my balance go?"
~
Yesterday afternoon, I went and did some shopping with my SILs. Fun times. R got to stay home with Daddy and the uncles, and they did some football throwing outside. It was chilly, so she wore a jacket, tennis shoes, etc. David told me that she wanted to take off her jacket and her shoes, and he said that she could, but she would have to go inside. "It's too cold outside, so you have to wear your shoes and jacket to play outside," something to that effect. Her response: "Did Mommy say that?" Guess I have been deemed the official decision maker. :)

Just wanted to also ask for prayers for Brooklyn of course... we have another ultrasound this Wed and are praying for a good report. :) Thanks so much!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how Blogger.com isn't blocked in my school district so I can play catch-up! :)
Love you and your girls (and I guess Dave, too) and I am praying for you!

Krystal Cummins said...

How cute is she, Love the lip sticking out.

They should sell big boxes like that in stores, we would all save money on silly toys.

Alicia said...

Did Mommy say that.... greatness!! Cute pics too.

Tracy said...

:) she is such a cutie...and funny!

"where did my balance go?" how cute!

...still praying for all of you!

Alli said...

I love all the sweet Reagan stories. You wonder where they come up with that stuff.

I'll be praying for you & Brooklyn & your appointment tomorrow. Love you!

Tiff said...

Just trying to catch up on blogs and wanted to say prayers are going up for you in SC. We love you!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

i love the pose! That lip is adorable! praying for you sweet friend-expecting blessings beyond our wildest dreams.

love you!

Anonymous said...

I love two year olds! She is hilarious. Love you and praying for yall.