Friday, October 03, 2008

Meant to Post this Forever Ago

I found an envelope of pictures I stole and scanned from my Mom's house of me when I was little. But I never posted them. So I thought I would share... people always ask me who Reagan looks like. You be the judge. It isn't a perfect match by any means, but I found some pics of Reagan at the same age as my own pictures.



Here is me at 8 months (white-trashin' it at the lake in just a diaper of course).

Here are a couple of Reagan at 8 months.


Adam (awesome hair!) and me... I was 18 months. Awww.... sweet pose and coordinating outfits.

Reagan's 18 month pic (and Valentine's, obviously).
I can't wait to see what Brooklyn looks like! I for some reason really hope the girls favor each other... they'll just be so cute together regardless though!! :) And yes, I am the mom who never got Reagan's 2 year old pics made... maybe this week now that I think about it!

11 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow, those are great! I can't believe how much she looks like you at those ages. Fun!

JoAnn said...

How precious....you two look exactly alike :) Cute, cute, cute!

Tracy said...

Wow!!! She is "little Jodi"!! Your own little mini-me :)

Love Adam's hair! wow, pretty impressive :)

Unknown said...

This is crazy! I kinda always thought R looked like David... wrong! Now we know she will grow into a beautiful woman! (not that there was any doubt.) :)

Amber said...

I've asked Brenda before if R looked like David b/c when I look at you as an adult, I don't see R. She told me that she looked a lot like you when you were little.

amie said...

I can NEVER tell which parent a kid looks like unless it is super obvious...and I can actually see it!! Love the picture of you and adam!

Alli said...

I am never good at seeing a parent in their kid, but Reagan sure looks like you as a baby! Especially the one of you with Adam.

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Oh, there's no denying she's yours. She looks exactly like you, especially the 18 month pic. Cute!

Mandy said...

I think she definitely looks like you in the 18 mo. pics. Don't feel bad about not getting the 2 year pics taken yet, I haven't either. I tried taking Ella right after she turned 2 ended up with nothing because she wouldn't calm down. I thought Ella would do better if I waited a little longer.
She's a doll!

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Beautiful like her Momma!!!!

Marcia said...

Wow Jodi she is so your mini-me! That is awesome so fun to see!