Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just A Couple of Things...

First bit of news is that we finally have a date set for the marathon event of seeing Brooklyn's doctors at TX Childrens. On Wed, the 29th, David and I will probably spend all day there, meeting with the Spina Bifida clinic, the neurosurgeons, the neonatologists, NICU nurses, and who knows who else! They are sending me a packet about it all, but I am SO looking forward to this day. At least I think so. I'll give more info later of course, but please put that date on your prayer calendar. In the meantime, I'll see my doctor again on the 21st (happy Bday Amie). Lately, appts with him have been boring, so I am looking forward to another ultrasound appt at some point so we can see her again!!!


As for Reagan, here are some pics from the last week. On Saturday, during the GLORIOUS TX/OU game, we had the Isbells over for the day. And the kiddos did some pumpkin painting. Good times.

I stripped R out of her UT orange, even though the paint was kid-proof (supposedly). Brandon ended up with several colors on his clothes, so I hope they came out!
She always concentrates so hard! Emily was just laughing at Brandon... he basically just made a few dots on each of his pumpkins and was done.
But I think he liked it anyways!
Just a few random shots of my goofy girl....
We had to spend a significant amount of time removing these before her bath! Weirdo, makes me smile.
In case you needed a closer look at her sticker handiwork. The next day, my tummy looked similar as she was "sharing her stickers with Baby Sister." BUMMED I didn't get a picture of that!
Just one of those Mommy Moments where I thought she looked so cute, I had to take her pic. This was right after school.
Silly girl has found a new favorite TV-watching spot.
Lastly, Her Royal Nakedness in her fancy dress-up shoes helping me put away the dishtowels from the laundry. :) Oh, how I love this girl!




11 comments:

Tracy said...

How cute :) I loved dress-up high heels when I was little!

I'd be excited for the marathon at the hospital too! It will be nice to meet all of the doctors that will help Brooklyn and learn more about what they will do once she gets here. :)

Alicia said...

Those are hysterical! I love the one where she is laying on the side of the couch.

GPaty said...

I cannot even begin to tell you how much we LOVE Texas Children's Hospital. Through all of Meredith's tests, every single person we came in contact with was amazing! I am anxious to see which neurologist and neurosurgeon you will see because we adored the ones we worked with..I am prayerful that you guys will have the same experience. Our thoughts, love, and prayers are with you as you prepare for this HUGE day. We love you,
the paty's

Melissa Taylor said...

You and your sweet baby girl are still in my prayers! I hope you can get a lot of answers/info. during those visits! I love Reagan covered in stickers!

Monogramchick said...

That last picture is adorable and one that should definately be brought out at the rehersal dinner! :) Glad I found your blog!

Being a Star said...

She is too cute. Marissa has this thing about putting stickers on herself too. I am glad you were able to know when your meeting the staff at the hospital. I hope that goes well.

Alli said...

Such a cute girl! We'll be praying for your big "doctor day." Much love!

Rachel said...

She's such a cutie! Roselyn also loved to give her brother stickers while he was still in utero - great minds think alike.

Alli said...

I love the pants she is wearing after school....too cute!

Glad you get to meet everyone at the hospital, that will help out some-what. Just write down EVERYTHING. So much information given. Glad you will be at a children's hopital where they know how to treat the children in a special way AND how to treat the nervous parents. I always pray for you but will add more that day. Love you!

Marcia said...

How cute is she!!?!?! You guys are in our prayers daily!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Aren't two year old girls so much fun to be around? I love her laundry-helping ensemble. And I'm glad you got to relive being 13 for a while at that concert. We will sure keep all those dr. meetings in prayer this week. Y'all take care!