Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Two Days, One Outfit

Not much to report around here... just a lot of normal days. But the weather has been super, so we have played outside a lot which is great! Getting as much time in before the mosquitos take over! Just got R a new swing set which I am SO very excited about... we'll see when her poor Daddy has the time to put it together. Pics coming hopefully sometime in the semi-near future.
-
Anyways, here are just a few pics from the last few days. There are some days where I just find her to be scrumptious and I want to take a big ole bite out of her! Julie told me one time that when you have your own, you realize why hampsters eat their babies! True! This was one of those days. Not sure why, she was just having a delicious day. Maybe it was the cutie capri leggings. Anyways, here is one of her favorite passtimes... writing in the dirt.
Then asking if she could eat it.
Silly!
Could you resist this face?!?!
Taking time to stop and smell the flowers/weeds.
They are pretty clover weeds, so I leave them alone.
Reagan chooses to poke them.
I love how she sticks that hiney out!
Looks like she is eating one... I sure hope not.
So this is practically the same outfit... same shirt and pants, different colors. We stick with what works around here! Some of these are blurry (my stinking camera!), but I had to put them all. She wanted a tea party, so she is pulling out all the tea set from the basket, looking specifically for the "tablecloth" which is what Mommy always puts down first. Except I wasn't helping...
...so she proceeds to try and spread the table cloth out by herself. I don't think I realized how difficult this could be when your arms are small and you've never done it before.
It seemed smart to me that she kept looking for the corners, but never could hold them right.


Concentrating with the tongue out of course...


She got a little further than this, then asked for "help please." I was cracking up and snapping pics as fast as I could! We had a great tea party eventually...
And this is just a sweet pic from Saturday. No better way to wake up from a nap than snugglin' with Daddy, her Snugglie, CareBear, and Final Four "bee-ball." She is quite our sports fan!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

awww. she is sooo cute! love the capri pants! little girl clothes are so fun! ...and prissy :)

Unknown said...

She's so cute. I can't wait until Levi is old enough to hang out with like that. I had a ton of fun playing with her at the church picnic.

allyo said...

She is way too cute! It looks like yall always have lots of fun around the house. I love the tongue!

Amber said...

Please tell me that her hair doesn't look that awesome everyday....

She is going to have her mommy's fantastic head of hair.

Tabby said...

Hey Jodi! You're little girl is precious! I am so glad you want to join in on the Bible study. The more the merrier! I will put your link on my blog, too.

Hollie Reese said...

At least she lets you switch up the colors...I have had enough of Riley's same pink dress.

She is adorable! We still need to meet somewhere sometime???

Alli said...

Isn't it amazing how they copy us so well? She certainly has watched you unfold, lay down, then fold up the table cloth. Cute! I love snuggle pictures the best.

Melissa Taylor said...

she is such a natural in front of the camera...perhaps you have a future model in Reagan :)

*Kendra* said...

Sweet girl!!! Okay, I have smiled all weekend.....so happy!