Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Little Light Reading

This went on for quite some time, so I cut it down some. And the only ones who will be disappointed in that fact are probably the grandparents! But, I just wanted you all to hear Reagan's fabulous reading skills. :) It's funny, most of the time when she is talking, she is past that whole gibberish thing and I can understand what she is talking about. Unless she is reading. Then she just makes stuff up as she goes, and uses an entirely different voice than normal. It cracks me up. If you listen closely, and you are really good at speaking Reagan-ese, you can hear her mention some colors in her book. And some animal sounds. Other than that, she just has lots to tell you about Noah. But she reads mostly in a rhythm, as if all her books are rhyming books, which this particular book is not. And "Thee-Aye" at the end is, well, The End. :) That much I know.

13 comments:

Krystal said...

So cute!!! I have never seen a such a little one "read" with so much enthusiasim! So precious!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I love that girl!

Hollie Reese said...

So cute! Does she ever skip pages like I do when I am really tired and want to go to bed!!

amie said...

Oh my goodness...thatq could be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!! Love it!!!

Ashley said...

LOVE IT! SO cute! She is just precious

Hey, I just bought Carley her big girl bedding and I bought the green daisy garden from Pottery Barn. Is that what R's bedding is behind you? I need some accessories to match Carley's room. If you have any ideas let me know.

Amber said...

That is so sweet Jodi, way to go on figuring out how to post a video. I got some video of Sage doing he hula hooping, but can't figure out how to get it on the page. I'm going to have to get Aric on it.

*Kendra* said...

So cute! You are such a smart girl you little cutie pie! LOve you!

Tracy said...

LOVE that! She is so cute! I'm glad you got that on video. She will get a kick out of seeing that one day :)

Being a Star said...

I love it!!! she is so cute. I agree with tracy.what a great thing to look back on later. Love her.

Mauri said...

I love how she seems to barely get out "thee-aye" at the end, as its taken all of her energy to read her book! And it's so matter of fact. Seriously, this girl is a pill! I love it!

Marcia said...

OH MY GOSH that was SOOO cute!!!! Love her little toes just wiggling while she reads! SMART GIRL just like her mommy!

Anonymous said...

From Adley:
"That was so funny my brain was about to pop out! (You know that was a figure of speech--I like to make figure-of-speeches) I loved the Noah's Ark reading because she talked in a high voice. I love you so much your part in my heart is about to crack! (That's another figure of speech)"

From Corbin:
"That was so funny! I like when she says "AY-AY" I laughed and laughed and laughed--I think I just laughded right now! I miss y'all."

Ok, so we've watched this about 20 times so far, and the end is nowhere in sight! That sing-song rhythm is freakish--savant, perhaps? We love and miss you so much, and this does NOT help matters! :) -m

Mandy said...

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!