Monday, May 14, 2007

Some Fun Pictures

Somehow, I turned around and my baby is 10 months old. How that happened, I have no clue! But she is, and she is more precious everyday. But she is also more active and mobile than ever, so I am tired! Man, I don't know how you guys that already have more than one child do it! She is quite a busy girl! And taking her pictures is quite eventful... here are her 10 month pics in her chair (thanks AGAIN Aunt Julie for my chair!! LOVE YOU -Reagan)

Yeah, she wants to stand on EVERYTHING! Rachel, you just WAIT until this summer!! :)

Happy Late Mother's Day to all you Mommies! Funny, Mother's Day is really supposed to be about my mom and my grandmothers, not me. But it was fun to celebrate this wonderful gift God has given me in being Reagan's Mommy. The "Mommy" card envelope evidently tasted really good! And Daddy did a great job "helping" Reagan shop.


Here we are as we headed to church on Mother's Day!
One of our favorite things about ReaganBear is the fact that she makes the funniest faces! And she has so MANY different funny faces! You will continue to see them throughout this post. Here, she made a few faces while telling her grandmothers "Happy Mother's Day" on the phone.

We love our neighborhood. In the summer months, there is a free outdoor concert in the park down the street from our house every Friday night. We LOVE that! Everyone from around town brings out lawn chairs, ice chests, and blankets with their families. It is way fun. Reagan attended her first concert there last week. Here she is enjoying Daddy's Sonic drink.

Funny face at the concert. :)
She discovered my sunglasses. Too cute! And a few more funny faces to go with them.



Another first: Reagan went swimming for the first time out of my tummy. Aunt Mary and Uncle Kyle still have their apartment with a pool, so we took her swimming. It was short-lived... a storm came through. But we managed a bit of time in the water and some pictures in her hoochie-mama bikini. Thanks Alicia! I LOVE her strawberry swimsuit!!!!





We look forward to MANY more pool pictures throughout the summer. This little girl LOVED the pool and her jet ski. :) I plan on spending lots of time working a tan for the first time in a few years while playing with her at the pool. FUN!!


11 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

That swimsuit is great! I love those chunky legs. Riley has a chair like that and loves it! She is such a precious girl!! Isn't it amazing how time goes by so fast!

Mauri said...

I love the pictures... and the Stawberry is Awesome! She is too cute! I can't believe I still haven't met her : (

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Sometimes she looks just like David, then other times I see you. Love the hoochi-mamma swimsuit!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics! It makes me feel like I know her, even though I haven't met her yet. Very cute!
Alli

*Kendra* said...

I soooo can't wait until Rachel gets paid back for all her "can't keep your kid still" comments..... :) Just kidding Rach! I can't wait to see Reagan again! So cute! We may need to get the girls together for some swim suit pictures.....

Tracy said...

Gotta love the hoochie mamma swim gear! She'll catch all the boy's eyes this summer in that thing! :) Cute pics!

Happy late mother's day!

Julie said...

I didn't realize that you were taking her picture on a regular basis in her chair! I am so glad that you like it. When I saw that on your list, I knew that had to get it! Love that cutie pie! Julie

Rachel said...

I love your little hoochie mama! Don't worry, I just bought Roselyn her first string bikini last week, so they MUST have their pictures made together. And I love all her faces! My favorite may still be her old man/bitter beer face.
Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

As you know I don't have human kids... so whenever I want to fit in at work I pull up this page and show Reagan off! I love how she's working the camera in that swimsuit! Cracks me up!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Only at her age does a bikini and a fat belly look gorgeous! She is so precious, and by her happy faces, I can tell she must have a special mom!

xxxxxx xxxx said...

My is she not a little David!! WOW, I saw so much of you in her before, but at this stage looks like the DAVID part takes over. It is awesome how both of you are mixed in her beautiful little face. Great pictures. She truly is a little STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.
Love you all,
Aunt Leslie and Jerry