Monday, May 21, 2007

Funny Faces of Reagan

I know I have been referring to her funny faces a lot recently, so I thought I would share a few from the last week. You can see why she just constantly cracks us up! Enjoy! :)

The tongue is always out, and always funny!
I just love her big ole belly! :)
And love those baby blues! :)
Getting her teeth brushed. Hopefully this will make Dr. Clint proud.
Big toothy grin!
Not a toothy grin! Cute all the same!
I just wonder what she is thinking sometimes!!!
Another big grin! Happy girl!!
And, the tongue again! :) Plus a little bit of cleavage in this picture too! And let me point out now that all her supercute summer clothes are compliments of her Grandmommy! She is decked out!! :)

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the cleavage and all her cute faces! I want to squeeze that face!

*Kendra* said...

Super cute! I bet she gets the cleavage from her aunt Kendra!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

super sweet faces!

Marcia said...

She has some killer eyes now! WOW! Lover her funny faces... she makes me laugh!!

Brandi said...

She just gets cuter with every new post! We need to get together this summer!

Anonymous said...

Those blue eyes! Gorgeous! I LOVE those buddah bellies. :)

Pearson Family said...

ummm. can you send me your address? I need to send you some...you know! I don't have your email(or I can't find it)!
paigepearsonphotography@gmail.com
THANKS!

YOUR girl is STINKIN' CUTE!