Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Overdue Pictures

I promised some more pictures from my 2-week trip in April. Here are some priceless moments with 2 of my FAVORITE people EVER!!! :)
Gay and Jaymie had just gotten back from the hospital from seeing little Kanyon. Reagan was zoned out after being in the car for 2 hours... but she was of course thrilled to see them! You just can't quite tell from this picture....
Jaymie with Reagan after she ate her squash and spilled it all down the front of her shirt. Reagan, that is. Jaymie didn't spill anything on her shirt! :)
GayGay, Hobbsie, or Pookie, or whatever she calls herself :) helping Reagan do some walking.
I believe that Reagan is saying "WHAT?!?! Did you say that my friend Kanyon is doing GREAT?! That rocks!" (Oh, and don't forget Ollie in the background. Right as this picture was taken, he was enjoying a yummy snack of a squirrel outside. Seriously.)
All for now! Check out Jaymie's updates on the Grand Kanyon. New pictures to see of that sweet boy!! :) Keep praying for him! Thanks!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

cute pics! everyone says this, but it's true. enjoy her while she is this tiny! it is seriously very hard to remember bryson being that small! it just goes by sooo fast. so cherish every single second. she will never be as small as she is today! burn these memories in your brain! :)

Ashley said...

sweet picts. I love the Spencer girls!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet pics! I am glad you were able to spend quality time with gay and j-me, I know it made your heart overflow. You and Reagan are two cuties!

Hollie Reese said...

Good pics.. I am glad you got to go and visit!