Sunday, February 04, 2007

"On the day I got my tooth I had to kiss my Great Aunt Ruth"

Yes, we watch "Silly Songs with Larry" in our house. :)

Reagan got a tooth yesterday!! That is the big news of our weekend. Honestly, it didn't seem to be bothering her too much, so I was surprised to find it! She has had so many "firsts" lately, and it always makes me a little bit sad. Bittersweet I guess... she is just getting so big!

So I put in this picture because she looks little in it on her big bed in her room. (I have to put the disclaimer that the letters on her wall are staggered but straight, they just don't look it in this pic due to the angle. Didn't want anyone to think that I had done a terrible job hanging them!)
And here are a few bathtime pics that I just had to share. She is almost too big for her tub, but she will be just as sad as I am when it is gone! She likes to "chillax" in it rather than sit straight up. Gets that love of bathtub chillaxin' from her Mommy!


That is all for now! Gotta go get my house ready for the big game! For the first time in a long time, I am excited to watch the Super Bowl. Peyton Manning is my current NFL boyfriend, so I will be rooting him on today. :) Go Colts!

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yeah for the first tooth! Sweet one.

I have to admit I too am cheering for the Colts and Peyton Manning. But wearing a shirt that says "I love the Chargers" that I bought just for today. The Chargers were robbed! Talk to you soon
Susan

Tracy said...

"she had a beird, and it felt weird"

we are fans of veggietales silly songs by larry around here as well!

congrats on the first tooth! :) cutting teeth never really bothered bryson much either, so hopefully your little girl will be the same!

Marcia said...

Awe... Go Reagan!! Such a BIG GIRL getting her first tooth!! Congrats

Rachel said...

I LOVE the chillaxing pics - did you invent that word? And I love her quilt! It wasn't finished when I came to visit. Tell Reagan she knows where to come if she wants to get that tooth cleaned.

*Kendra* said...

Big girl Reagan! Start brushing!

Anonymous said...

see it I want to lick it!!