Monday, August 27, 2012

First Grade!!!

First day of First Grade!!
It has to be somewhat impossible that my baby is a first grader.  I mean, not even the baby of the school anymore!  Makes me miss Kindergarten!! But she's off and running, ready for a great day today... all smiles.  And after the week we've had in my family, I'm thrilled with smiles!
(by the way, keep praying for my Granddaddy and Uncle Ronnie, please!!)
 
All dressed and ready to go!
 And here is Ms. Croft, who USED to be her Kindergarten teacher, and is now her FIRST GRADE teacher!  She moved up this year, and Reagan was THRILLED to find out she is in her class again this year!  We LOVE Ms Croft!
 Even the same classroom!  Things are rearranged, of course, but going in there just felt like "business as usual" for Reagan AND for me.  No tears, no anxiety, just smiley and ready! 
I'm thankful for that, for sure!
 And for my comparison, here she is headed off to Kinder last year.  :)

 Same sweet friends a year ago.  Makes for a fun comparison pic!
Keeping all the kids and teachers in my prayers today!  And my sweet Adley goes to MIDDLE SCHOOL today.... whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?!?!?! 


1 comment:

Alli said...

How awesome she has the same teacher! Can certainly ease some anxiety for them in the beginning. She looks so excited to start a new year!