Thursday, July 28, 2011

Birthday Circus!!

"Brooklyn" got this shirt for Reagan for her birthday... and I think she liked it more than R did.  VERY typical Brooklyn face. 
Opening presents on her actual birthday.  David and I gave her several gifts at her parties, but on her birthday we gave her tickets to the circus. BIG fun.  :)
She got this dollhouse from Grammy and Poppy.  Both the girls have had a BLAST with it.  This time, she and Grammy were having fun too.
Not sure who was enjoying this little time of "beauty parlor" the most... Reagan or Grammy.
Brooklyn got in on the action, but chose a tiny Barbie brush.  Goober.  :)
On the way into the circus.  Pretty sure Brooklyn had no clue what was gonna happen, but she was SO excited.  Enlarge it to see her face.  I love this picture.  :)
Their awesome Daddy is the sucker who buys expensive stuffed animals.  I love that about him.
Before the show, giving this stilts-guy a HIGH five!
Clown noses!!!  It hurt Brooklyn at first, but she was determined.



Honestly, I think B enjoyed the circus the most.  She spent the ENTIRE show hugging David, squealing, pointing at stuff, and telling him "thank you."  Sweet girl!

Brook was so excited!!  Reagan liked it too, but B was hilarious.
Sister-hug.
My favorite part of the night.  :)
David left with Reagan for popcorn at intermission... came back with these sno cones.  Sucker.  :)  But they were frozen SOLID, and Brooklyn clearly needed help with hers.  But she was letting us know that she did NOT have to be HAPPY ABOUT IT.  Little Miss Two Year Old wants to do everything herself.
Happy Birthday Girl!!!!
Brooklyn gave in eventually, but she was still COVERED in sno cone by the time we left.  Worth it.

Ok, I think I only have one more birthday post before I can catch up on everything else I've missed!!!  More to come!

No comments: