Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reagan's Birthday Extravaganzas: Part 3

Back at home, we met up with the fam at the glorious CEC at the request of Reagan for her actual birthday.  It was SO fun and there were SO many photo ops, but I neglected to go back to the car in the rain to get the camera.  Bummer. 
But we came home and had lunch and cake and presents.  This present is a HUGE candy necklace.  She did some serious damage on this sucker, and was SO happy about it.  Thanks, Aunt Mary!  Aunts can give cool presents like this...
And this.... pop beads.  LOVE it.
And THIS major hit!  All within a Tiana bag.  Perfect.
Thank you hugs.


David and I got her new games for her new Leapster.  I had bought them weeks ago when I had a coupon, and she asked for these specific two just the day before her birthday.  I love when the present is perfect!

Love the tongue.

Thank you hugs for Brooklyn.
My second attempt at the cake.  Mostly because I didn't have enough creativity to think of another one!
Proof I exist.
I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE IS FOUR!
One of the gifts "Brooklyn" got R was color drops for their baths.  It doesn't look it in the pic, but she actually mixed red and blue to make purple. 
The next day, Adley and Corbin got to come play for a day.  R was absolutely beside herself!
Playing a little "Heart and Soul."
Reagan playing her own version... just hit the keys as hard as she can...
... while the big kids dance and Brooklyn BELLY LAUGHS, of course.
We hit up ChikFilA for lunch, then came home to chill with Toy Story.  Oh, if they lived closer we would do this EVERY WEEK in the summer.  Sigh...
FINALLY done with Reagan's birthday.  Seriously, I hope this kid doesn't think that EVERY birthday will last over an entire week!  It sure was fun though.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jodi, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I think we know lots of the same people. It's been 12 yrs since I graduated from ACU, so my memory is failing me, but surely we've met somewhere at some point in time??? Anyway, your comment was so very sweet. Paige was wonderful to get the request for prayers out there. It was a horribly scary experience, but Will is actually doing great! Thank you so much for praying for our sweet boy. Your girls are adorable, and I look forward to following your blog! :)

Amber said...

I think your cake looked marvelous both times! I want to celebrate my 32nd birthday Reagan style with all those parties. Wish I could have seen you guys. Sage talked about B a lot after getting to see you.

I think I'm going to have to watch The Princess and the Frog.