Friday, February 13, 2009

We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Ok, my dear smart husband has been working on our computer for DAYS now, and it is now rocking and rolling! It was crucial stuff... recovering files and pictures from a busted hard drive. Thankfully he knows what he is doing and all is well. So, two new hard drives later, here we are! I will have to catch up in multiple posts, but here is part one.

~

My parents were here a couple of weeks ago. For the short time they were here, Grandmomy did this, and Granddaddy did this. (Reagan is ADDICTED to computer games! Such a dorky cutie!)

Speaking of cutie...
Speaking of dorky... but man, LOVE that bootie sticking out! And really, she is GOOD at the computer! She can click and drag, knows how to turn up and down the volume, will navigate all over the place from her websites. It is amazing. At least to me.
She is just so big. I loved her in her preschool shirt the other day... even with post-naptime hair.

Up on our fireplace hearth, she has made herself a stage. We get performances of all kinds daily... compete with "LADIES AND GENKEL-WEN!" So fun.

This time she was doing some hopping for some reason. Love the ponytail swing!

We got her this bubble maker for the bath tub for Christmas. It is hilarious!





SWEET!
EVEN SWEETER!

Now that Brooklyn's back incision has healed all the way, she can have real baths. Here is her first!! Cutie pie. The second cutie pie is Reagan in the same tub, about 3 weeks older. Just had to throw that in. :)



I've said before how Reagan is also really into taking pictures. This one was great!!! (Notice the ever-present spit-up on my jeans?! Nice.)

Nice little reading nook. Goober. :)

Brandon and Elijah came over for a play date... at some point since I blogged last. And Emily too, of course. The big kids had a BLAST in the bouncy castle! Reagan had to bounce half naked. She wants to be naked constantly. Shameful.



Action shot!!!

Smushing their faces against the net was so hilarious!!!

I am putting this on here for Scott's benefit... yes, Brandon loved the Care Bear. And they loved bouncing on her bed almost as much as the bouncy castle.

Another couple of Reagan's photos. And I didn't crop them! She is quite good!!

She captured a great look on Broolyn!

This is Grandma Erin. She hadn't seen Brooklyn since birthday, so we were so happy to have her over!! Thanks again for everything, Erin!!

Here is the computer dork again. It is just so cute! And she is learning alot. But we have to DRAG her away from it. Literally.



This was so sweet. B was hanging out in the swing while I was doing something. She started fidgeting/fussing, and I look over to see R just placing her hand on her chest to try and calm her down. And it worked too! So precious.

A little lollipop snack while making her Valentine cards. This girl LOVES to glue and stick anything, so we had some serious crafty time with the cards.


Sweet big girl headed to school for her V-day party in her V-day outfit. So cute. But I can't stand it when my camera captures pupils like this... you can't get rid of it with red-eye! Happens all the time to both girls and me... we gots some big pupils around here. Oh well.



This was just today... I was holding B when I went to get R up from her nap. She was excited to see sister, and asked if she could come lay on her pillow with her. I of course put her down and run get the camera for the photo op. B doesn't look so sure about things, but she warmed up to the idea.



I switched them around because Brooklyn doesn't like to look to her right. We're working on it daily though.

On the 9th, B turned 2 months!!! She didn't look like Reagan at all early on, but does more and more everyday. Their pics at this age are close to identical, even more than the bathtub ones! At her dr visit, she was 11 lbs 9 oz, still right around 55%. (I didn't get specific percents this time, but I'll do better next visit!) We've also seen the neurosurgeon again recently for a head check-up, and they are pleased with her shunt and how everything looks. So, nothing but high praise for the little squirt and her progress! We are so blessed, it amazes me daily. So many of you have had a part in these prayers that are being answered daily for B, so thanks again from the bottom of my heart.

Here are the shots from her 2month pics in her chair with Mr. Beaver. There were more, but these are the ones I narrowed it down to.

I love this look, but after this picture decided to prop up her little head.









LOVE this one!

Close ups! My camera got some of them blurry... ugh.




We are so thankful for our sweet, smiley, happy girl! Both of them actually! But the next post will be Brooklyn flying solo... dedicated to all the funny faces she makes. Stay tuned! Thanks for checking in with us!



11 comments:

Alli said...

Loved all of the pictures! Sammi was sitting with me when I looked at them and said "Brooklyn is a cute baby!" and I agree!

Yea for the great progress with B!

Andrea said...

So glad you are back on line! I missed your blog updates!! Love the pics, they are too precious! Love the computer girl, too sweet!! Miss you guys. Andrea T.

Amy said...

I don't think your girls could be any CUTER!!! I love all the pictures and sweet Brooklyn is getting so big. Her smiles just warm my heart. I can't wait to get our girls together someday, we will have much to talk about. Praying for you always and love you so much!!

Tracy said...

So many great pictures!!! :)

R looks so cute in her Valentine's outfit :) There aren't any cute V-day outfits for boys!!!

And B is so precious!! I think she's looking more like her big sister too!

So glad you are all doing so great!

brianchante said...

I am glad you are back up. I have missed hearing about what's going on. I loved the very last pic of sweet B yawning. Also, R and B look so much alike in the bath tub pics it is amazing.

Alicia said...

Finally!!! Good work David. :) OK the bubble pic is HILARIOUS

Brenna said...

Brooklyn's faces crack me up. However, nothing could be funnier than Reagan's belly covered in bubbles. See ya.

Addison said...

love the pics! Every time I see that baby girl of yours, i just think answered prayers,!!!! loVE you!

The Speck family said...

Those are two beautiful little girlies~ thanks for the fun update and I am thrilled that Brooklyn is doing so well....she is a doll! KJS

Marcia said...

AWE love all the pics you guys have such pretty girls!!!! Glad you are back blogging!

Emily said...

Love the pics! We have to come down again to visit....I still think Brooklyn looks like you. R is a cutie pie in these too of course.