Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Faces of Brooklyn Hope

As promised, this post is dedicated to our funny face girl. She is just hysterical sometimes! But so sweet all the time. Disclaimer: some of these were taken while I was (unsuccessfully) experimenting with different settings on my camera. It's kinda giving me fits lately, so I was trying new things. So, they aren't all the best, but still cute!!!
Enjoy!




Reagan took this one...




















This last one was her first time to meet Kendra. It was about 3 weeks ago, and it was also her first really BIG smile! Guess she likes Kendra... then again, what's not to love... right K?!? :)

10 comments:

Kendra said...

Complete and total love at first sight for me! Soooo glad I got to see that smile in person! Love her, love you all too! :)

Tracy said...

CUTE!!!! SOOOO many cute/sweet faces!! :) She's such a cutie!! ...and always looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Love the huge smile! She really does look more and more like Reagan, but still her own!

Ashley said...

Precious! Love that girl!

Hey, I remember awhile ago you posted about your bouncehouse thing that you have indoors. I have a friend looking for one. Can you tell me where you got it or the brand? It just blows up in your living room, right?

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

she is adorable! that girl has personality with a capital P

Mandy said...

So cute! I see alot of R in B. Did you get my e-mail about the hooded towel?

Amy said...

Oh.my.goodness. I just want to jump through the computer screen and just give that precious girl a squeeze!! Man, she is the cutest thing and I love that smile. I love you and I'm so thankful for you. You are an amazing mommy! Can't wait to talk with you, hopefully we can sometime soon. Always thinking about you and praying for you!!

Alli said...

I love all of them! She has such a cute smirk on her face....she looks so much like her cute big sister!

Amber said...

She's so cute! Looks like she's got a TON of personality. Love her hair too!

Emily said...

ok, she totally looks like R in that first pic. Thanks for sharing!