Thursday, July 10, 2008

One I had to write down....

I went it to get R up from a nap, and she immediately stood up and said "OH NO, Mommy, whu happen?!" I didn't know what she meant, so I asked her. She picked up her Purple (the new name for her favorite Snugglie) and showed me the string hanging down from it. "Purple broken, Mommy." Right where the tag is (her favorite spot), the hem was coming out. She was seeming very VERY distraught about the whole thing, so I told her, "Mommy will fix it babe, it's no big deal." She thought about that a minute, then handed it to me and said, "Purple need new batteries."

9 comments:

Alli said...

I love it! Don't you love how they think batteries fixes everything?

I need to remember to do what you did and blog about cute things they say or do. Good idea!

Rachel said...

Makes perfect sense to me :)

Tracy said...

Oh yes, batteries fix everything you know! :)

Remember Bryson's singing Rudolph (he still sleeps with it every night)? Well, he flat out wore that thing out. It's broken. He keeps asking for new batteries but Rudolph is not fixable. ...And with it being July, I can't find another one! He's broken hearted.

Stacia said...

That's too cute! My 2yr. old Jack, thinks everything takes batteries too! So funny what they pick up on!

I loved all of Reagan's b-day pics and you did wonderful on her cake!! I'm hosting a baby shower for Amber Bramlett the end of Aug. You think you could make a cake and send it to Georgia ;-D

Alli said...

A perfectly logical response! She is so adorable!

Ashley said...

So funny

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Smart girl.

Mauri said...

I hope she got new batteries for her purple! Too cute.