Thursday, March 06, 2008

She Really Makes Us Laugh




I thought those pics could speak for themselves! She's so funny! We have to get out of the tub sometimes to poopoo so it doesn't happen in the bath. :) She loves it and her new Dora potty seat. Evidently from these pics, she loves Sports Illustrated and was particularly riveted by the article about Roger Clemens. Of course she learned that this is the place to read from her daddy.
Other funny bathtimes... she is into lining up all her bath friends along the edge. She is quite maticulous about it too.
This one looks like to me that she is teaching class. She usually sings to them.
I think she had just tooted in this picture! (That is usually when we get out and onto the Dora potty!)
Cutie girl.
She always has played in the tub and loved her bath, but just recently is into laying on her tummy. She constantly says "I mimmin, I mimmin!!" (I'm swimming...)


(Those are just because I couldn't resist the swimming smiles. Rachel recently admitted having a real problem with pictures... just can't quit taking them and showing them off. I too have this problem I guess. Can't delete any! I should post more often so each one doesn't have close to 30 pics on it! Sorry...)
Girly girl of course loves makeup. I think I've posted this before, but this time she wasn't pretending, she was really putting it on. We had to do some serious face-washing after this!
Random picture: we had been to the park to play then the grocery store. It was close to nap time, so I put the TV on for a sec for her to unwind while I unloaded the groceries. Came back like 3 minutes later and found her asleep like this. I took off her shoes, carried her to her bed, and she never moved. VERY unlike her, this never happens. Guess she was tuckered.
(crazy after-nap bedhead) I was cutting a lemon for my water and she insisted that she wanted a "bite." So I was like, fine, try it. She carried that thing around for a couple hours.
Love the tongue!
Sour face!!
Guess she was so happy about her lemon! I love this pic because you can see her full mouth of teeth!
Here, she shared her lemon with her elephant. Guess she really IS learning to share!
This was last night. I gave R her own dinner before David got home because our meal wasn't all that healthy. :) But she wanted to eat with us too. So she stood in the chair to eat with us.
It was a good night for soup and cornbread!
Plus, she is in LOOOOOVE with dipping. Dipping any food into any thing. Even her water! So she had fun with the cornbread.

The soup had green chiles in it, so it had some spice. SO good (thanks Sarah Smith!). She loved it, but made a face after each bite. But always went back for more!
Who needs hands to drink their milk, really?
These may be my fave pics in a long time. Making goo goo eyes at her Daddy at the dinner table...
They had to go over the letters on his shirt...
Oh...

...my...
Word!!! Love this one for sure. My two favorite people in the world. Ok, that's all for now. :) Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:

Amber said...

Her hair has gotten so long, I bet she's going to have her mommy's awesome head of hair.

Sage loved to line her bath toys on the edge like that and Aric would knock them back in to the water and she'd get so mad! Is she lining up shoes yet?

We loved the pics on the potty, Aric got a huge kick out of the Clemens one!

Kendra said...

So cute! She sure is growing up.

Marcia said...

OMG she is too dran cute!!! Addy loves to dip dip too! The daddy pics are priceless. Miss you guys!

Being a Star said...

well its great to see R she is growing up...so is marissa. M is dipping alot as well. No potty training but getting closer cause she hates getting her diapers changed. M has only fallen asleep on the floor maybe 2 times it is very rare that it happens. R is too cute!!

Mandy said...

She is so adorable! I love the potty pics. We will soon have potty pics as well. Ella is just now showing interest in the potty. Oh...the joys of potty training.

Mandy said...

I don't think I said the word potty enough!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Those are so sweet! Jodi, she's just so beautiful. I love the ones of her and her Daddy--you can tell their best friends. Y'all take care!

Rachel said...

GREAT pictures. I'm so glad to see you have the same problem I do, but each one was just different enough that it needed to be posted - I totally understand. I cannot believe she is already pooping in the potty. What an overachiever. Give that poopoohead a kiss for me.

Mauri said...

She has such great facial expressions... they just crack me up. You can tell she likes to ham it up!

Mary said...

How cute! I don't blame you...I wouldn't know which pictures to cut, either. The more pictures, the better, I say!

jennwa said...

She is adorable. Those pictures are terrific.

Mary said...

So that's where it went! Thanks for clueing me in to the whereabouts of our look alike meter. It said that it posted to my blog, but I never saw it. I didn't think to look at the Cooking Blog! It's gone now - thanks!

By the way - Reagan has grown so much and is super cute!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I wish Jackson would have any interest at all in potty training! He does the thing where he lines toys up on the ledge of the tub, too. The picture of her sleeping is hilarious!

Hollie Reese said...

She is the funniest thing! We need to get our little ones together to play!

Jen Mall said...

Precious, Jodi...Kendall came in and said, "Who is that Ga-hrrl?" I said her name is Reagan. She laughed and said, "Siwwy Ga-hrrl." They would LOVE each other