Saturday, June 30, 2007

FANTASTIC News!!

You absolutely MUST read Jaymie's blog... Kanyon is coming home! The doctors think either Monday or Tuesday. I am currently wiping my tears and PRAISING GOD for this amazing miracle!!! I mean, seriously, what a testimony this precious boy will have to tell his entire life about his entrance into this world. Do you believe in miracles???!! I DO!!! Do you believe in the awesome power of prayer?!?! I DO!! So please pray for the sweet Phillips family. This transition is hard for any parents bringing home a new baby, but this is extra special in a lot of ways. And I know that no matter how wonderful, it will be bittersweet for Jaymie and Kory to bring home one baby instead of two. But thank you LORD for that wonderful baby!!! God is so good!!!! We love you Kanyon, and Reagan can't WAIT to meet her new friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW! I am so excited! I have been using Kanyon as an example of the power of prayer every chance I get! Praise GOD!