Friday, June 08, 2007

Just a bunch of pictures....

And I really mean a BUNCH. I had a Rachel moment where I just couldn't decide which pictures were better, so I just put a lot. :) You must know, however, that I did delete some. Really, I did. Hope you don't fall asleep before the end!
Our sweet girl is 11 months old! I just can't believe how big she is. Can't really call her a "baby" anymore, but I do anyways. Taking her 11 month picture in her chair was a challenge! She doesn't sit still anymore! This is how it went for about 15 minutes:
Trying to escape!
Succeeding in escaping! Which meant nose-diving onto the floor.
She thought this game was REALLY funny. We had some laughs with it too!
"Here I go again!"
Capturing the escapee...
She yelled at me for capturing her this time, and she gets in trouble for that. This is the look I get when she gets in trouble. Man, we have our work cut out for us with her little attitude!! She's lucky she's cute! :)
She perks up though. And this is the best shot we got.

Reagan is working on the walking thing. We decided to get her a birthday present early and buy a walker/push toy for her to help her learn this big-girl skill. It also is a ride-along toy, and I think she liked it!
Here she is on the night we brought it home. She needed help keeping it from going too fast. She would push really hard, couldn't keep up with her legs, so then she would face plant! So David and I crawled along the floor holding it steady so she could walk. This walking thing is hard work!
Concentrating.... Of course with her tongue out, just like Cousin Noel!
See?!?!?!

Fast forward to the next morning. She had this thing figured out in less than 12 hours! Now she is all over the house. Crawl up to it...
...pull up...
"... and off I go all by myself!"
"Did you see me, Mommy?" (there's the tongue again)
Ok, she is just like Noel with her tongue sticking out. And she is JUST like Cousin Adley with her sleeping habits in that she is a head-sweater. When she starts getting sleepy, you know it because her hair gets wet. Well, now that it is summer, she sweats like CRAZY in her sleep! Just her head! David got her up from a nap and found her like this! It happens almost everytime she sleeps now. Check out her 'do! We laughed SO hard, and she laughed really hard at me laughing!


Check out the marks on her face from her Snugglie. Her sheets had a huge wet circle on them where her head was!
Cute, crazy wet bed head!

This is the next day.

I just LOVE getting her up from sleep. She is always so happy!

This is her good friend Baby Doll. She sleeps with Reagan.
And she really does love her, although she looks like she is getting punished for something in this picture.
Well, she may sleep crazy, but it sure is cute! I went in to get something out of her room the other night and was SO glad I did when I found this photo op!
Hard to believe in a month I'll be showing off birthday pictures! I've already cried about it... :)







11 comments:

Marcia said...

Awe what fun pics... I can see why it was so hard to pick. She is too smart mastering her toy in only 12 hours. I feel ya on the birthday thing Addison is pushing the BIG # 1 too. Makes me so sad... bitter sweet! Love u lots!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the wet head! Samantha was just the same! We knew she was tired when her head would get super hot...and she always woke up looking like Reagan. We dubbed it "sweaty-head syndrome". :)

And I didn't get bored at all looking at all of the pictures! I like how you put them in order and tell us the "story". Great!

Rachel said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one out of control with pictures. How can we help it when we have such cute subjects? I esp. love the bedhead pics.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Wow! A whole year...almost. This is about the time though that I started praying daily for you to have an extra dose of endurance for the last 30 days. She is too cute! Love her to pieces, kiss that wet bed head for me!

Mauri said...

I LOVE the pics!!!! Especially the bed head pics. It totally cracked me up! She is gorgeous! Keep bringing out the pics... I love 'em! Love and miss you....

*Kendra* said...

You already know I've cried with laughter over these pictures! I can't wait to see that crazy, almost birthday girl soon!!!

Tracy said...

That crazy sweaty bed head! That is so funny!

I know it's sad that our babies are getting older...next Thursday my baby turns 2!!! THAT is crazy! Time goes by sooo fast.

Julie said...

Sweet Reagan!! Be looking in the mail for your Birthday present...it's coming early. And it's a total Aunt Julie gift! Hope you like it. It's hard to imagine that it's already been a year since you were in your mommy's tummy and Noel was in my tummy at the same time! Even if it was only for a few days!

Anonymous said...

I love that you got one of her crying! So funny! I think it's important to capture all the emotions. :)

Ashley said...

I wish Reagan could come over and play. Carley has the bright colored push thing too. She could share.

Wow, 11 months old and counting. That girl is growing too fast!

Miss you!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I am fixin to come to Houston and spank you...UPDATE YOUR BLOG! We know these are cute pictures but we want more cute pictures. :)