Saturday, January 20, 2007

Finally Finishing Christmas!

I can finally get pics off the camera! Yea! So first thing, I have to finish posting pics from Christmas... seems a little anticlimactic, but oh well. Is that how you spell that??

On the morning of actual Christmas, David, Reagan and I opened presents to each other at our house. Santa left a few things in Reagan's stocking, and she did a pretty good job opening them.
I figured she would be more into the paper than the socks she got!! Guess I was right...
Here, Pop is reading her new book to her. She asked Santa for a book she could chew on.
We had Christmas dinner over at our place with the Beavers. I kinda liked being the hostess! Here, Aunt Mary and Grammy were playing with her before supper.
The next morning, we had brunch and present-openings at Kyle and Mary's place. It was pretty cold in there, so Reagan wore her Raspberry Beret (made by Aunt Brenna!) all through the meal. Aunt Mary is really nice and let Reagan sit on her pretty new table.
And chew on it.
She decided the table didn't taste quite good enough, so she went for the cool whip. Smart kiddo.
Then she spotted Mary's mimosa.

"Can I have this???"
Kyle's mom made her a hat and matching scarf just her size! With the weather we have had around here lately, she has actually gotten a lot of use out of this present!
Uncle Turbo and Aunt Brenna's toy was a hit! She can't quite work it by herself, but it makes for something good to chew on too!
Overall, we had such a great holiday! I get kinda bummed when the holidays are over, and going back through the pics just now has made me miss Christmastime all over again... our lights are still on the house thankfully so I can put them on whenever I want. (just kidding, I don't do that. I want to, but I don't.)



1 comment:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

So glad to see you've got new pictures! Here's what I say about your comment that she is the cutest ever--let's all go by counties. Since several of us have exceptionally beautiful and gifted children, we can each claim the "most" title for our respective county as I don't think any of us live in the same one. Seriously, she is precious and growing so much! I know you are a wonderful mommy for her!