Saturday, January 20, 2007

3 posts in one day

I have been so behind on posting pics of the baby girl, that I had to just do a bunch today. Plus, she is already 6 and a half months and I haven't even put her 6 month pics in her chair up yet! It blows our minds how big she is getting... feels like she just got here. But each new phase is our new favorite, so here are a few pics of some of her new phases.

6 months pics
First time playing the piano. I know she is destined for greatness....
Lots of drool. LOVE this shirt! Thanks Rach... it is a favorite these days!
Why her shirts are always covered in drool....
Guess since she eats baby food now, Daddy wants her ready for Blizzards. She LOVED it!
(I love how David censored this pic!) This is her new Baby Einstein towel from Grandmommy for Christmas!

We don't capture these moments quite as often as the smiley ones, but her "attitude" shows it's face quite often these days!
I snapped this RIGHT after Gloria got her right in the face! Guess she was cleaning up the peas left on her cheeks!


The peas are even up her nose a little bit!! I know that I may have a little bias, but isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen?!?! We think so. :)
Oh yeah, and her 6 month stats were
27 inches long (86th percentile)
16 lbs, 10 oz (55th percentile)
42 cm head circum (96th percentile... that's my girl!!!)


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Jodi, she is so precious. I think she looks like her daddy. She has the cutest little expressions. I can't believe she is 6 1/2 months old!

Rachel said...

I love all the pictures! She is getting so big! I need to hold her!

Julie said...

she is so cute...tell her to watch out for the boys!!!

Unknown said...

Reagan is SO cute! I love the all of the pictures!

I am sorry you share our rat problems. We finally caught one, but we had to put bread on the trap. You might need to pass this info along to your husband because these rats are actually kind of smart. I hope they don't come to your kitchen!

Anonymous said...

love to see my cum dripping off her chin like that, been awhile since I had baby girls, mine all got daddy's cum, the youngest still came to daddy for sex until 15, wifey went on business trips she slept with daddy all the time, LOVED her going on business trips!! my daughter was a much better f--k and loved anal wifey didn't