Saturday, December 09, 2006

Naughty or Nice!?!?

We're pretty sure she is on the Nice List. This cutie pie pretty much gets whatever she asks for!! Especially since she was so good for Santa! She even gave bigger smiles that didn't get caught by the camera, but we have them on video. (thanks Kendra for reminding me to take the video camera!)

Yea for Christmastime!!!!!

PS. the lady in front of us in line was taking pics of Santa and her twins. I kept thinking "that'll be Jaymie next year!!!" :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture! We took Jackson to that same Santa (see picture on my blog)! I am glad that Reagan was so cooperative. I always have a little fear that Jackson is just going to scream, but so far, so good!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

What a great picture! I looove it! BTW-Jeff and I may be buying a house in the very near future. Let's try to phone chat this week.

Don't look at the time post-I can't sleep so i am reading blogs