Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Beach Bum

We found out that Reagan is quite the beach baby! In Galveston over Labor Day, she had the best weekend of her life! Seriously! I highly recommend the beach for a fussy baby. Every time she would fuss, someone in the family would take her out on the balcony overlooking the ocean (and the seawall highway) and she would instantly hush. It was amazing. Plus, she took a great nap in her playpen in the sand, then woke up and hung out with us perfectly content. She had a great time with her grandparents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. It is especially fun for me to see how Adley and Corbin adore her. :)







3 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

She is so cute! I enjoyed seeing you the other night. I have some great pictures for you-I will email them and put a package in the mail to you. Talk to you soon-I have to get my bottie to work now :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm beginning to think she looks like Dave! That pic with your niece and nephew is adorable. :)

*Kendra* said...

Gotta love the beach babies! Also gotta love all the sea weed crap in Galveston!!! Glad we got to see each other for a few minutes last weekend. Lets do it again soon! Cassidee loves Reagan!