Friday, September 01, 2006

8 Weeks Now

At 8 weeks, Reagan is getting much better at checking everything out! She is constantly looking around, getting smarter of course by the day. (sorry about the bra pad in this pic by the way!)

Love those buggies that Pop bought me!!


Here is her new Bumbo seat, that Cassidee Broom convinced us she couldn't live without. That's my girl, grinning at a football highlight on David's new TV! Yea for football season! :)


Again, my little sports fan watches intently while concentrating on Tiger Woods putting last Sunday. We are trying to raise her right from the beginning with exposure to the great world of sports!

8 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Good girl Reagan! You and Cassidee can sit side by side in your Bumbos now! Can't wait to see you soon!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

love the pictures...I am so glad that she loves sports, way to raise a well rounded chick!

Ashley said...

Those are precious. I am telling you, it flies. I can't beleive Carley is 8 months now.

I miss you. are you staying home?

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi! I found your blog from Ashley's (she's got everyone!). Congratulations on your little girl! She is precious. I actually have a little boy who is now 13 months old. Ashley is right - time flies with the little ones! I hope everything is going well with you!

Kate (Barclay)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Don't you just love those Bumbos? Once of the best baby inventions! Jason would be so proud knowing that Reagan was watching golf.

Unknown said...

So I guess you gathered that I live in Galveston? If you only live 30 minutes from here, we definitely need to get together with our future little Wildcats! Let's try to figure out a time somewhere in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Jodi - Reagan is so adorable!! Maybe we can all get together sometime soon and you and Kristin can bring the girls! I am glad you are doing this site - I am going to have to consider one in March, when our baby comes! It's a great way to keep people updated!! Hope you are feeling well, and getting a little sleep here and there!

Anonymous said...

well Reagan just might be the cutest thing ever. i just hope she doesn't follow in her mother's footsteps and become a Cowboys fan. :)

-kilgore