Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Big Girl Day!

Today was a BIG DAY for my Big Girl!
She sang in the Kindergarten Talent Show this afternoon, and knocked the socks off of everyone there.  ;)  I will put up the video tomorrow.  So, to celebrate that and her impending "graduation" from Kinder, we went to the mall to get her ears pierced!  Oh my word, I can't believe how BIG she is.  She has wanted this for a year, even tried at Christmas time to get them done and backed out (after dealing with the WONDERFUL lady we had today, I am certain she could have done it then too if we had had HER), and she has been begging ever since.  So, we decided this was a big occasion for ending Kinder, and after her BIG day today, it was a great way to celebrate!

These are all with our phones... my camera still needs fixing.  Grrrr....

Can you tell she was a little anxious?

 This lady was the only one there, so we had to do one at a time.  I was WAY worried, but she said it would be fine and quick.  And MAN, she was GREAT!  So quick and easy, it was a cinch!  R didn't even flinch, just nervous-laughed just like her Mommy does!!  This pic is ear #2.
 All done and ALL SMILES!!!  No tears or anything!

 Checking out her gorgeous self!

 They are little crystal flowers... and so cute. 
How how HOW did she get so big?!?!
I am one super proud Momma today!

2 comments:

Youngs365 said...

man! i love this girl & her sweet smile. she is definatley your mini me--Hugs to the Beavers!

Brenna said...

Very exciting!