Sunday, April 01, 2012

Heavy Heart

Today, I am so sad for a family I don't even know.  But if you read this, please stop and say a prayer for a family from our church, the Carpenters.  Like I said, I don't personally know them, but she teaches at an Elementary school around the corner from us and they go to our church.  Almost a year ago, their 4 year old son suddenly died at soccer practice from a heart condition they didn't know he had.  Yesterday, their 22 month old daughter died from the same thing.  They found out shortly after Cade's death that Addi had the same condition... and she passed yesterday before she was able to receive a transplant.  I can't even imagine what it would do to me to come out of a year's worth of sadness and stress and be childless.  Please pray for this couple.  Oh my goodness.  If you want to see faces of who to pray for, check out their blog here.  Thanks.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

So, so sad! I cannot imagine their pain. 2 children...lost within a year. I would be broken. :(

Mauri said...

Oh, Jodi. This is so very sad. Praying over this sweet family and their unimaginable sorrow.

Rachel said...

oh, Jodi...I don't really have any words...my heart aches - I will be praying for them.