Friday, November 18, 2011

Kindergarten Thanksgiving Celebration

Yesterday was Reagan's Kindergarten Thanksgiving program.  All 120 Kindergarteners were up on stage and sang 11 songs together.  They also passed the microphone around to each kid and they got to say one thing they are thankful for.  Lots of "Mommy", "toys", "my teacher", "my friends", etc.  So sweet.  My precious kiddo said "GOD."  Made me cry.  Here she is waving at me when she found me in the crowd of parents.
 She also was chosen for a speaking part between songs:
"Thanksgiving time is almost here... let's give a great big cheer!" 
It was way cute with her speech impedement... she still can't say her Rs.  :)
I got it on video, but it is 30 minutes long... not gonna post here.

 Here's her friend Will who also got to say a line.  Cutie.
 My little turkey. 
Still smiling it up while the girl in front of her... was not.  Poor baby.
 Then we Room Moms presented their Thanksgiving Feast in their classroom.  Here are the Mayflower centerpieces (my friend's idea).  Totally lost on the 5 year olds, but the grownups liked them! 

 R's placemat.
 The FEAST.
 Silly goose.
 I love my job.


2 comments: