Monday, October 24, 2011

Procrastination

I have a million and one things to get done today. 
Instead I am uploading pics and blogging. :)

My nephew, Jonathan, day of the TX/OU game.  Cutie pie was LOVING his easy access to the popcorn bowl...

 If you know David's brother, James, then you KNOW this is his kid.  Holy moly, such his Mini Me.
 The bigger kids having their own lunch.  After several attempts, this is the best shot I got of the three of them.  :)
 Last week, Reagan got a random Tuesday off of school because her school was having a power outage.  Her bff from school came over to hang out while her mom (Brooklyn's preschool teacher) was at work.  So, it was just me and the two big girls all day!  Easy peesy!
Can you tell they were busy?! 
Thanks for coming over, Amory!
 This week, Reagan had a planned day off on Monday.  It feels like forever since I got to just take them on some sort of outing, just the 3 of us.  So, with the nice weather, we hit the zoo.
 Big sister whispering something of importance in Little Sis's ear.  I'm sure if was some stellar fact about the coral reef...
 Brook's pants are supposed to be capris.... had to state that for the record. 
When we are at the zoo, I seem to come home with mostly pictures of their backsides... oh well, still cute.  :)
 There we go!!!
 Our zoo has built a new huge home for the elephants.  We had not seen this pool before, and it was really cool to watch the two babies swimming and playing together!!!  Reagan thought it was SO cool that they swim totally underwater... but stick their trunks out like a snorkel to breathe!  Who am I kidding?.... I think it's cool too.
 Lunch!
 My blue eyed girlie sports this color really well, I think...  :)
 My other beautiful blue eyed girl...
 Reagan had never used this water fountain before, and it was throwing her for a loop. I love this progression of pictures... not sure if she is scared of it or just trying to figure out how it works.  Funny to me, either way!



And lastly, here is the (scanned in... so not as great as the print) picture from B's preschool on Pumpkin Patch picture day.  They did a good job avoiding her CHEESE smile!

She looks WAY TOO MUCH like a little girl and not enough like a baby!!!  Ugh... baby girl growing up like crazy on me...

No comments: