Friday, October 28, 2011

If Anyone Reads This Anymore...

I started doing some collecting, and maybe you can help.
Anytime you go to a hotel, or get a "free gift" with purchase at Macy's, receive a free toothbrush and toothpaste after a good cleaning, or have those samples in the mail...
SAVE THEM.
And send them my way.
:)
I am starting to put together goodie bags of UNOPENED travel sized toiletries and/or cosmetics to give to moms at the Ronald McDonald House.  There are countless times that a family ends up at TX Children's Hospital (where Brooklyn was at birth) and has to stay with a sick child unexpectedly.  And most of those times, the parents didn't have time to pack a bag!  So, when the RMH takes them in to stay the night at the hospital, I hope to supply them with goodie bags with toiletries, cosmetics, or both.  At least that way, they can take a relaxing shower and feel good during a rough situation.
So, let me know if you can help! 
And if you need to ship something, I'll pay for the shipping.  Just let me know.  Or if in the DFW area, my parents can collect for me (right, Mom??!!).
:)
Ok, that's all.  Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Alli said...

I still read!! :) And I have tons of hotel toiletries I can send you! What a great idea and so thoughtful of you to do this!

Ashley said...

I still read!

Pearson Family said...

Great idea!