Monday, May 02, 2011

Random

We were at Uncle Kyle and Aunt Mary's house, and Brooklyn climbed her happy self into Etta's rocking chair.  She looks heavenly in that color blue, especially sitting in a white chair.
 Just some pics of the big cousin holding the little cousin.  These pictures Melt. My. Heart.


 We LOVE Baby Etta!
 I swear, in this picture she looks 14.
 Annnnnnnnnnnnddddddd... now we're back to being 4 and a half.  :)  Silly monkey.
 We play outside A LOT these days, getting it in before it gets unbearable outdoors.  But with any heat at all and humidity, Brooklyn SWEATS.  But she doesn't mind.  And she is SUCH a big helper.  :)
 As much as I LOVE her cheesy grin, I look forward to her getting a tad bigger so she can smile for real on command!
 Last week, I got her hair into it's first big-girl ponytail.  Oh my goodness.  :)
 Little girl is getting obsessed with the computer, just like big sister.  She sat here for about 20 minutes playing the FisherPrice animal zoo game.  Greatness. 
And lastly, I love pictures of their sleeping.  Kids just look so angelic when they sleep.
 I love how she was cuddling Minnie Mouse, even if I can't see her angelic face!
 There we go.  And nose to nose with Minnie.  So sweet.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Husbands look angelic when they sleep too. Don't know what it is.

Brooks Family said...

your girls look so much alike...very beautiful!

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

Love the photos...so cute!!! And I love seeing your little Brooklyn helping...so very inspiring for me!