Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Amarillo Pics.... from Labor Day.

Um, so these are from Sept. Not sure HOW I forgot to post them, but better late than never! David had to work Labor Day weekend, so the girls and I went to Dallas one night, to Amarillo the next with Granddaddy and Grandmommy. I did a HORRIBLE job taking pictures, and really only got some from our trip to the park. But it was so fun.... seeing Reagan with her cousins is the best thing ever. She loooooooooooooooooves them.
Speaking of loving things, Brooklyn loves to swing!!! All smiles the whole time!

Cutie Corbin. Reagan reminds me daily of how funny it is that Corbin's teeth have fallen out. She says she does NOT want that to happen to her, though.
Reagan loves "twisty" slides.
This one was metal, so she got some serious momentum out of it! Flipped her every time!
How funny is this?

Reagan just sitting there letting them do all the work while she ate her cookie.
At one point, Adley and I had a swinging contest. It had been forever since I had swung on big swings like this.... so fun! I just love that girl to pieces.
Corbin talking to Reagan....
... who was too short to reach it, so had to have help from Uncle Adam.
Fun glidey thing.... no idea what it is called, but they loved it. I love Corbin's face in this one!
And the action shot!
It got a cute look from Reagan too. This was a first for her.

The next couple are blurry since I evidently switched settings on the camera on accident. Shoot. Anyways, Aunt Missy and Brooklyn had a little chat on the picnic table while the big kids played.
Aunt Missy is a BIG help to this Mommy. Love her. Check out Reagan with her (second or third) cookie. These were Adley's birthday cookies... that were her name. R is down to the "EY." They were SO SO cute... a lady at their church gave them to Adley. Super fun, and sweet of her to share.
Again, blurry. But Grandmommy and Brooklyn were "talking" this time... sweet.

Getting printed to hang in my hall!! Granddaddy hooked us ALL up with Cowboys attire for game day! This is as good as it gets, folks. Cutest kids ever. No offense. :)

5 comments:

Alli said...

Bravo to the Cowboys attire! And it turned out great of all of them. But how could it not? Look at those cutie pies!

Jen Mall said...

When I got to the picture of Adam with his little boy, I could totally "hear" Adam's laugh that I am sure he was doing at the park with all those sweet kiddos! What a fun day!
JP

Judi said...

Great pics! I would so frame that last one too! Love watching your girls grow!

Amber Smith said...

I'm just catching up on your last few blog posts and wanted to say how excited I am for Brooklyn's awesome progress. Wonderful news! Praise God!!

Amy said...

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! I loooove the picture of Brooklyn swinging. Oh man, precious. Ella loves to swing too, we need to get them together to swing sometime. :)
As always I'm thinking of you and praying for you. Feel like I've been out of the loop lately but know that you are always on my heart. Love you!