Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh Happy Day!!!

Today is the day!! Reagan went down last night about 8:30ish, and didn't wake up until almost 7:00am to eat! Yippee!!! I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe how big she is! Everyone kept telling us that these first few months eventually would seem as if they flew by, and I guess that is now true. When I was in the middle of it... like those nights where she wanted to eat every hour and a half... it seemed like I would never sleep again as long as I lived and life would never be the same. Well, life WILL never be the same, and time really has flown, but the little girl is sleeping like a champ and I couldn't be more proud! Yea Reagan!

Reagan and I are flying to Amarillo today to see the fam. Wish me luck since I will be flying by myself with an infant! I will of course have pictures to post upon our return. Until then, here are a few of the little girl with some of her favorite toys. She loves to play these days, and to chew on anything she can get to her mouth!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea Reagan! Keep up the good work on the sleeping thing! Have fun on your trip and don't bother the people beside you on the plane like Cassidee did! :)

Pearson Family said...

Glad you got some sleep. Good luck on your trip!

Tracy said...

Good!! Sleeping all through the night is great! Bryson actually slept in really late the toher day! He didn't get up until 9:45 am!!! I didn't complain!
Good luck on the plane ride. It will be fine. Just let her drink on the way up and again on the way down. I took Bryson on a trip by myself when he was about 3 months old and he did great...Reagan will too! Have fun. Tell your family "hi" for me.

Tracy

Ashley said...

She is just beautiful!