Thursday, February 16, 2012

Merry Christmas?!?!

So, my last post was about Valentine's Day, and today I am posting Christmas pictures.  Probably no one cares about seeing them anymore, but at least I'll have them for later... and I will feel less guilty.  I just got these off of my camera yesterday, and sorry, I didn't edit or get red-eye out or anything.  That is what happens when the pictures are 2 months late and I don't really care anymore.  ;)  That and less captions.
~
Christmas morning, Reagan had to wake up Brook and they ran in together.
 Stockings!

 Stockings always hold new lipglosses.  This is especially exciting to Brooklyn.
 This girl LOVES her some lip gloss.
 Opening their new watches that Santa brought.
 More loot from the Big Guy.
 Brooklyn asked Santa for a football.  I promise she was excited about it....
 After their Santa stuff, they tore into Mommy and Daddy gifts.
 Thank-you hugs.  Love it.

 Daddy picked out a set of pink golf clubs for R this year.  That's the big time.  And for VDay, he got her pink golf balls and tees.  He has high hopes for a golfing buddy... or two.  :)
Doing a little cooking.
 This lion has a remote that makes it roar... you can play hide and seek with it.  But I just love the pose she took while using it...


 Finding her big present... her new kitchen!
 Finding HER big present!


 Present aftermath: calling the grandparents.  :) 
 Our traditional Christmas breakfast:


 Later that day, we drove to FtW to Grammy and Poppy's house.  They have a great driveway for bikes!
 Brook's sweet new ride that was actually a bday present.  Her feet still don't quite reach the pedals, so Daddy duct taped a potato to each one as a block.  Genius engineer husband of mine.
 Austin got a wiggle car, which he rode in all kinds of new ways.

 Cutie Jonathan.

 These pics of tickling and wrestling on the bed make me so happy.


 LOVE it.

 The girls slept together on the floor, and I think it was the holidays that got them addicted to sleeping together.
 This one is turned for some reason, but SO SWEET!  Also makes me feel like I'm suffocating... I could never sleep like that...
Merry Christmas 2011!!  :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yea for Christmas pics in February!! Your girls are so, so, SO cute!! Their little faces and sweet smiles melt my heart. :)Hope all is well with you guys!