Thursday, July 02, 2009

Just for Fun

A few videos just for fun. R has gotten most of the "press" lately, so I thought I would post a few of B. I am WAY behind on posting pictures, but I am not good at getting them off of the new camera yet. Ridiculous. Anyways, the first video is just a little sister-fun. In the middle one, B was up on the counter with me while I cooked supper, playing with a spoon. She of course dropped it REPEATEDLY, and everytime it would hit the floor, she would crack up. The laughter always dies down once I stop to get the camera, but that's ok. She must have thought it was just hysterical to watch me pick it up over and over! The last one, her serious side. We don't see it much. But it was just really funny to me how hard she was concentrating on turning her book over and over. This went on for 10 minutes! Seriously! Usually she chews on anything in her hands, but this time she was just doing a little light reading I guess!

Anyways, enjoy! Happy long weekend!!! Can't believe my baby is going to be THREE!!!


4 comments:

Alli said...

Sweet girl...she has such a great giggle!

Alli said...

Loved all of them! Joshua watched them with me and kept having me play over and over "the one with the baby in the chai-yer". That's how he says "chair". I love how happy she is!

Unknown said...

Those are precious. I need to get your email address and also you home address. Did you watch the bachelorette? Crazy stuff! We had so much fun staying with yall. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Leslee

Emily said...

Just catching up. Cute, cute cute...