Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Updated Prayer Request

Our dear friends from church here, the Deckers, are in need of all our prayer warriors to get on their knees for them. If you wouldn't mind lifting them up, I would really appreciate it. Will and Natalie have tried for years for a baby, and Natalie was thrilled to be 20 weeks with twins. One of the waters broke last night, and today she went into active labor that the doctors could not stop. The boy and girl twins were born about 2:30 this afternoon, and are now wrapped in the arms of our Father. Please join David and me in prayer for our friends. I know there are so many of you guys out there praying on our behalf, so thank you in advance for thinking of the Deckers as well. We are hurting so badly for them. I just can't imagine.....
Love- J

8 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I am praying!

Kendra said...

Praying right now. Please keep me updated. No matter what time. Let me know if they need anything. I am off tomorrow.

Marcia said...

I am praying!!!

Mauri said...

certainly keeping all of you in our prayers!

MereMoore said...

I have been trying to leave a comment over 5 times and my computer keeps messing up! ANYWAYS, we are praying so hard for you and Hope and now for your friends...we are praying for complete healing and strength for all of you! love you guys and thanks for all of your encouraging words for us as well! you are contanstly in my thoughts and prayers and i have LOTS of time to pray for everyone's babies and pregnancies!! :)

Alli said...

J & I have a special place in our hearts for them, even though we don't know them, because of our sweet twins. We will be praying for miracles for them.

Alicia said...

Oh my word that is so heart breaking...

Rachel said...

we'll be praying